JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good product.

Reviewer1757885により May 19, 2015 に掲載

Bought it to replace a product that we used for work related stress. It seems to work but not as good as Adapt 232, which is not sold in the US anymore.

It helps!

4780582421337228724により Apr 28, 2015 に掲載

I started to take Stress Response for 1 week and it helps from the 1st day. I became more calm. Thanks!

thanks

Reviewer3102383により Sep 05, 2011 に掲載

It is great to know about IHerb which is so reasonably priced, and has speedy in delivery, plus, offers auto ship. This is the best and only co. that I use on line for my Gaia herbs needs.

Big Difference!

SunDownSeedeにより Mar 24, 2011 に掲載

I cannot believe how well this one works! I have been thru a TON of weighted stress and I am so missing this product. I take this before sundown and it relaxes me without zapping my energy, It gives me a more focused energy with no jitters. I cannot wait to get this back in my herbal regime. I Herb the best price on herbals and awesome shipping and packaged so well.

very effective

Reviewer1314741により Nov 11, 2010 に掲載

Very effective use when needed...

Doesn't work

Reviewer2484498により Jul 22, 2010 に掲載

I think it actually made me angrier....

pure, potent, reasonable price

Reviewer3199210により Apr 22, 2010 に掲載

Standardized potency, veggie caps. You can save a dollar or two every month buying these herbs separately, but this is the best combo i've tried for the price.

Stress

Reviewer1172457により Oct 12, 2009 に掲載

great

Gaia Herbs, Stress Response

Reviewer1206466により Sep 21, 2009 に掲載

I only take these when I need them (ie, when I get overwhelmed by stress or if a panic attack seems imminent!) and they work wonderfully! They help me calm down so I'm not dealing with whatever the situation is as well as the physical effects of stress.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good product, not sure yet

Reviewer1289150により Apr 24, 2009 に掲載

I am taking this along with Raw Adrenal to boost my adrenal gland due to fatigue. There should be a lot more per bottle to really help.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10