Gaia Herbs, Daily Cleans Fiber, 270 g

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1746797 From Missouri on Aug 07, 2009

I experienced immediate results from the first time I started using Rejuve Powder. It seems to keep me regular as well as soothe my stomach. I use this everyday.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2932215 From Michigan on Mar 19, 2010

My Naturopathic Doctor had started me on this over a year ago and I use it every morning. I'm 62 years young and this helps to keep me feeling vigourous. Sluggish elimination is a thing of the past! I was happy to find it on your site at a better price than what I had been paying for it. Thanks, Meg

Rejuve Powder

Posted by Reviewer1560843 From North Carolina on May 19, 2010

This product was recommended by my Natropath doctor, about eleven years ago. I use it for several weeks, almost every season, to thoroughly clean my gastric-intestinal system. It is easy to manage, and normalizes IBS symptoms. I trust other GAIA HERBS,as well, because they are local and fresh, to this area.

Gaia Herbs, Rejuve Powder, 280 g

Posted by Reviewer2833336 From Arizona on Jul 08, 2010

I love this stuff. The taste is better than before, but I managed to get down the other. I think the old product lasted a bit longer. It keeps me regular, and is gentle enough on my stomach.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1454624 From New Jersey on Aug 09, 2010

having had constipation for quite some time, I was thrilled to find something that actually works that is a natural product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »