JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great Product

Reviewer1558522により Nov 19, 2011 に掲載

Been taking for several years from my holistic doctor and it gives me energy.

Soft

Loretoにより Jun 14, 2011 に掲載

good in the morning !

Rejuve Powder

Reviewer2400064により Dec 02, 2010 に掲載

I ordered regular Rejuve powder with no berry flavor..you sent me two 215 gram bottles of berry flavor...no big deal my husband and I are using it but it gives me a little more gas and bloating than regular and sometimes that's not good since I am an avid hiker and runner...do you have regular flavor or is berry all you carry...please advise

It works

Reviewer1454624により Aug 09, 2010 に掲載

having had constipation for quite some time, I was thrilled to find something that actually works that is a natural product.

Gaia Herbs, Rejuve Powder, 280 g

Reviewer2833336により Jul 08, 2010 に掲載

I love this stuff. The taste is better than before, but I managed to get down the other. I think the old product lasted a bit longer. It keeps me regular, and is gentle enough on my stomach.

Rejuve Powder

Reviewer1560843により May 19, 2010 に掲載

This product was recommended by my Natropath doctor, about eleven years ago. I use it for several weeks, almost every season, to thoroughly clean my gastric-intestinal system. It is easy to manage, and normalizes IBS symptoms. I trust other GAIA HERBS,as well, because they are local and fresh, to this area.

Love this product!

Reviewer2932215により Mar 19, 2010 に掲載

My Naturopathic Doctor had started me on this over a year ago and I use it every morning. I'm 62 years young and this helps to keep me feeling vigourous. Sluggish elimination is a thing of the past! I was happy to find it on your site at a better price than what I had been paying for it. Thanks, Meg

Love this product!

Reviewer1746797により Aug 07, 2009 に掲載

I experienced immediate results from the first time I started using Rejuve Powder. It seems to keep me regular as well as soothe my stomach. I use this everyday.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8