JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

A Potent Anti-Microbial

HawaiianVikingにより Aug 20, 2012 に掲載

I generally trust Gaia brand more than most others, and this product is one reason: The oregano oil inside the capsules is dark, rich and thick, not runny and light as in so many other oil of oregano capsules. It is more expensive intially, but it's so potent that it really is a good value. Oil of Oregano is one of those anti-microbials, together with Neem and Barlean's Olive Leaf Extract and Monolaurin, that I always have at home and that I carry when I travel as part of a natural first-aid kit. Try Oil of Oregano if you're suffering from gastrointestinal upset, and it's also good (I've found) for hayfever and other allergy-related congestion. If I could offer a suggestion, it would be to take Oil of Oregano only when needed — this is too powerful to be taken as a daily supplement unless directed to do so by a medical professional — and because it's so powerfully anti-microbial, you ought to consume probiotics after you've finished treating, to replace the good flora that may have been killed off by the Oil of Oregano.

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

The best

5154877746534078903により Sep 17, 2014 に掲載

This stuff is powerful. If I am ill, I will take a double or even triple the dose until symptoms subside. Oil of oregano has helped me heal from tonsillitis, urinary tract infections, and the food poisoning. During an epidemic, oil of oregano along with raw garlic, olive leaf extract, and high doses of vitamin C would be my close companions.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Gaia herbs get rid of foot fungus, when nothing else can!

Reviewer1621925により Feb 17, 2009 に掲載

I tried everything from costly doctor's prescriptions to potent medicines taken internally, and nothing worked. But a tip from a friend about oil of oregano finally solved a problem I'd been battling for years!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Best Ever

Reviewer1589276により Sep 02, 2009 に掲載

These capsules are wonderful for inflamation and also stomach ailments. I was very please to see the great price at IHerb and the quick service

great anti fungal

Reviewer1764017により Jan 21, 2010 に掲載

I have chronic sinus issues that were determined to be fungal. This really helps keep them cleared up deep into my head. I cycle on and off of it so that my body doesn't get used to it. It's made a major difference for me

Great product

Reviewer1880253により Dec 06, 2010 に掲載

Great product at such a reasonable price. Get an occasional oregano after-taste, but hey- it's oregano oil. Have had some "major" gastrointestinal problems and this seems to be helping out. So far, so good.

Excellent quality!

Reviewer2641684により Sep 24, 2011 に掲載

My holistic healer recommended these high quality caps. She said they were the best out there. I took one pill twice a day for four days with warm water for Candida. Highly recommended!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Perfect for digestive dysbiosis!

Reviewer1063977により Jun 03, 2012 に掲載

I love Gaia! I can always rely on potent products from this company. I decided to try oregano oil because I had some serious issues with candida and a few strains of patgogenic bacteria. Along with other supplements, this product is beneficial to getting my gut back into tip-top shape!

Great caps!

Reviewer2105068により May 14, 2011 に掲載

Don't know if they are doing all I've read about, but I have made my own cream with these caps and we're in heaven. It smells as oregano should.

Great