JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Life Saver!

Reviewer1697897により Jun 09, 2012 に掲載

My husband has been taking this for about 11 years now, and no longer has high blood pressure. My sister in law, who is a Naturopath, N.D., specifically recommended Gaia Hawthorne Supreme for his high blood pressure. He had been taking it for a few months when he went in for his yearly check up, The nurse took his blood pressure and he told her that something was wrong to take it again. After three times he realized that it was lower and I know we have the hawthorne to thank for that. We highly recommend it!! iHerb is great too!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helped to reduce my blood pressure

Reviewer1001175により Jun 21, 2013 に掲載

I always had a normal blood pressure, and was shocked when it all of a sudden was around 140/100. Within 3 weeks of taking this supplement from Gaia, my blood pressure is close to 120/80. I will continue using it.

Great for Hypertension

Reviewer2887491により Apr 15, 2010 に掲載

This is great supplement for my high blood pressure. Whenever, I feel it rising in the day I take 4 and immediately all tension subsides. I have an additional negative observation however... this supplement makes me and my mother retain water in the ankles and feet. Everybody is different but I just wanted users to watch out for possible water retention during use.

Hawthorn

Reviewer2068175により Jul 13, 2010 に掲載

Taking it for heart palpitations, seems working.

quality product

Reviewer1276468により Feb 09, 2011 に掲載

helps with heart

Good product

Reviewer2513310により May 05, 2009 に掲載

I am using this product to support cardiovascular system (hawthorn is great for the heart) and to minimize high blood pressure problems. Does seem to help.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Heart health, mild heart failure

Reviewer1055106により Dec 04, 2014 に掲載

Long term supplementation with hawthorn is beneficial to the heart and can improve cardiac output according to science. I have heart failure with preserved ejection fraction and take hawthorn, hibiscus and coQ10 to improve my condition. I feel a lot better since I started taking these and other heart healthy substances.

Gala Herbs

Reviewer1439939により Oct 29, 2009 に掲載

Very good stuff.

Gaia Hawthorne

Reviewer1811886により Jan 21, 2013 に掲載

seems to be helping lower my blood pressure

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9