JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

NO MORE XANAX!

Reviewer2583260により Jan 26, 2010 に掲載

I have weened myself off the xanax thanks to the passionflower Vine tincture. I have chronic osteoarthritis and am only 51. It somehow relaxes the body without relaxing the brain. In fact, from stopping the xanax which was prescribed for anxiety, I`m feeling more clear-headed, and sleeping better. It works great for me. Without the alc., its terribly sweet. Just me.

Good stuff!

5154678900375153673により Mar 26, 2013 に掲載

This is potent stuff. Half of the reccommended dose knocks me out and I sleep like a baby. After 10 minutes my legs feel heavy and happy and I get a smile on my face. 20 minutes later I sleep deeply and have nice dreams. After four hours I usually wake up, but then I simply repeat the procedure. And the morning after I feel a little calmer than usual. This is better than sleeping pills. However, the first few days I took it I got a terrible headache and I felt sleepy for several hours after waking up. But now the sleepyness and headache are smaller. Great stuff! Greetings from Emil from Sweden

Really works

Reviewer1797999により Oct 26, 2011 に掲載

I have tried jsut about everything for sleep and this is the most effective for me

Relaxation and sound sleep

Reviewer1863002により Feb 16, 2010 に掲載

I first purchased this product at a natural foods store after doing research for my chronic sleep issues. I have been on Ambixn CR " misspelled on purpose " for over a year and wanted to not be so dependent on it. Let me just say this stuff works! I take a dropper of it and one melatonin at bed time and feel rested the next day. It also seems to help during the day with the stress brought on by work.

Peppery Bite!

Reviewer2257340により Apr 27, 2009 に掲載

I had gotten a nerve formula in another brand that was in a glycerite that had a strong peppery bite. I wondered what part of the blend gave it this feature...mystery solved! If you can get used to the "bite" it is pleasantly soothing...it almost has a creamy texture to it.

too bad

5643909256878282542により Jan 01, 2014 に掲載

I did not feel any effect, very disappointed

Puts me to sleep

Reviewer1259171により Jun 18, 2013 に掲載

I take one dropperful in a bit of water when I go to bed and sleep for 8 hours, peaceful that it is organic.

Gaia Herbs, Organic Passionflower Vine

Reviewer2946881により Mar 22, 2009 に掲載

good for relaxing, Gaia produces good herbal supplements

Not bad.

Superkoxyにより Oct 26, 2012 に掲載

not bad.

Sleeping Aid

5390444503402837528により Aug 18, 2016 に掲載

This product worked well, when I first ordered it. No after so man more orders, it isn't doing the job...I think I won't be ordering this again.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10