JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Perfect

priyankaにより Aug 29, 2015 に掲載

High in iodine, it's great for the thyroid besides being a great anti-parasitic. I bought this bottle to help with intense tooth pain, which it helped allay in 2 weeks' time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I think this is doing what it's supposed to

PurplePegasusにより May 07, 2014 に掲載

For the time being, I just use it to rinse with. I swallowed one drop by mistake and I woke up feeling like my inner gut was being torn (die-off reaction). I have to wait a while to be able to ingest this. In the interim, I hope it does what I read about it. My damaged teeth do feel very strong shortly after use. Will keep using.

Another Gaia Success

HawaiianVikingにより Aug 21, 2012 に掲載

This is yet another Gaia product that I love! In the past, I've been a bit suspicious of herbal tinctures generally, since they seem to vary wildly in constitution and quality. Gaia's Black Walnut tincture is potent, and it tastes rich and surprisingly fresh. If you're looking for Black Walnut to use as part of a parasite cleanse, look no further.

Just plain works...

Reviewer3035175により Dec 21, 2011 に掲載

I've tried others and couldn't tell if they worked or not....this one seems to have the best flavor and freshest taste of all of them PLUS, it really worked for me.

Great for parasite cleanse

Reviewer1905735により Oct 06, 2011 に掲載

Take along with grapefruit seed extract, clove and sweet worm wood.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Well satisfied

Reviewer1500981により Oct 07, 2010 に掲載

I bought this product for my mother. She used it as prescribed by her health professional and said she was quite satisfied.

life saver

Reviewer2270334により May 24, 2010 に掲載

This has helped regulate my thyroid and use it for candida. No more stomach blaot!

Great quality product