JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great for parasite cleanse

Reviewer1905735により 10 06, 2011 に掲載

Take along with grapefruit seed extract, clove and sweet worm wood.

Just plain works...

Reviewer3035175により 12 21, 2011 に掲載

I've tried others and couldn't tell if they worked or not....this one seems to have the best flavor and freshest taste of all of them PLUS, it really worked for me.

Another Gaia Success

HawaiianVikingにより 8 21, 2012 に掲載

This is yet another Gaia product that I love! In the past, I've been a bit suspicious of herbal tinctures generally, since they seem to vary wildly in constitution and quality. Gaia's Black Walnut tincture is potent, and it tastes rich and surprisingly fresh. If you're looking for Black Walnut to use as part of a parasite cleanse, look no further.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I think this is doing what it's supposed to

PurplePegasusにより 5 07, 2014 に掲載

For the time being, I just use it to rinse with. I swallowed one drop by mistake and I woke up feeling like my inner gut was being torn (die-off reaction). I have to wait a while to be able to ingest this. In the interim, I hope it does what I read about it. My damaged teeth do feel very strong shortly after use. Will keep using.

life saver

Reviewer2270334により 5 24, 2010 に掲載

This has helped regulate my thyroid and use it for candida. No more stomach blaot!

Well satisfied

Reviewer1500981により 10 07, 2010 に掲載

I bought this product for my mother. She used it as prescribed by her health professional and said she was quite satisfied.

Great quality product

Reviewer2988513により 2 26, 2010 に掲載

Great as always

Perfect

priyankaにより 8 29, 2015 に掲載

High in iodine, it's great for the thyroid besides being a great anti-parasitic. I bought this bottle to help with intense tooth pain, which it helped allay in 2 weeks' time.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8