Gaia Herbs, Adrenal Health, 60 Veggie Liquid Phyto-Caps

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1892345 From Ohio on Dec 08, 2009

This product has been a godsend. After just one bottle (plus daily exercise - walking in the park) my adrenals calmed down and stopped causing me stress and fatigue. My adrenals now are in much better shape . . . but whenever I run out of the Liquid Phyto-Caps I can start to feel a bit of the old burning and stress coming back. So that's when I jump online and reorder. Thanks to iHerb for the great savings

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer2371746 From Texas on Mar 30, 2009

I have been using this product for seven months now and it is very effective for giving the support needed for my overactive adrenals. I have fewer spikes and episodes of nervousness when using this consistently. I would recommend this to anyone dealing with adrenal issues. It is pure and easily digestible.

Sress Support & More Energy

Posted by CoolinArizona From Arizona on Oct 04, 2010

I have had hair analysis for about 2 years now and used other supplements for supporting my adrenals based on the test results showing weakened adrenals. I switched to Gaia adrenal health and noticed a difference in my energy and stamina levels almost immediately. These herbs are about as pure as they get and I like that they are all vegetarian, no fillers and alcohol free. Gaia herbs are the best in my mind.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Good for your nerves and your figure

Posted by Reviewer1593875 From Finland on Apr 06, 2011

I don't think this product is enough on its own, but if you actively try to practise relaxation etc, this is a really good product to support you with that. I was going through a really bad high-stress, no-sleep period, and after starting this supplementation it's been a lot easier to stay at an optimal energy level and sleep enough. I also need less coffee to stay alert, and I can see my abs again. Super! :)

AWESOME!!

Posted by Reviewer1057804 From Florida on Dec 12, 2010

I love this product! I am using it for adrenal fatigue and it has worked wonders for me! Definitely the best thing I have tried. I am on my second bottle and will continue to use it. So happy to have found this...it does what it claims.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST