JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good stuff!

Reviewer1892345により Dec 08, 2009 に掲載

This product has been a godsend. After just one bottle (plus daily exercise - walking in the park) my adrenals calmed down and stopped causing me stress and fatigue. My adrenals now are in much better shape . . . but whenever I run out of the Liquid Phyto-Caps I can start to feel a bit of the old burning and stress coming back. So that's when I jump online and reorder. Thanks to iHerb for the great savings

Very effective!

Reviewer2371746により Mar 30, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this product for seven months now and it is very effective for giving the support needed for my overactive adrenals. I have fewer spikes and episodes of nervousness when using this consistently. I would recommend this to anyone dealing with adrenal issues. It is pure and easily digestible.

Sress Support & More Energy

CoolinArizonaにより Oct 04, 2010 に掲載

I have had hair analysis for about 2 years now and used other supplements for supporting my adrenals based on the test results showing weakened adrenals. I switched to Gaia adrenal health and noticed a difference in my energy and stamina levels almost immediately. These herbs are about as pure as they get and I like that they are all vegetarian, no fillers and alcohol free. Gaia herbs are the best in my mind.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good for your nerves and your figure

Reviewer1593875により Apr 06, 2011 に掲載

I don't think this product is enough on its own, but if you actively try to practise relaxation etc, this is a really good product to support you with that. I was going through a really bad high-stress, no-sleep period, and after starting this supplementation it's been a lot easier to stay at an optimal energy level and sleep enough. I also need less coffee to stay alert, and I can see my abs again. Super! :)

Great Adrenal Support!

Reviewer2860352により Oct 19, 2013 に掲載

I was recently tested and was found to have an elevated TSH level. I just started on this supplement a few days ago, and I can already feel a big difference! I do exercise regularly and I take a plethora of supplements, but this really compliments my regimen well. I initially tried a product with glandular constituents, and I found that to have side effects (mostly nausea!). With this product, I feel no side effects - only increased energy and well-being. Definitely give this one a try. BTW - this is my first review of a product ever. That has to count for something!

AWESOME!!

Reviewer1057804により Dec 12, 2010 に掲載

I love this product! I am using it for adrenal fatigue and it has worked wonders for me! Definitely the best thing I have tried. I am on my second bottle and will continue to use it. So happy to have found this...it does what it claims.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1854284により Jul 05, 2009 に掲載

I have been taking this product for a number of months now and this was actually prescribed by a physician. It certainly has helped my adrenal problems as well as my allergies.

Reviewer2192158により Jun 14, 2009 に掲載

Seemed to help reduce stress reaction and I noticed jeans fitting loser in the legs. Worth a try.

adrenal health

Reviewer1572338により Jun 30, 2009 に掲載

great product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My holistic gave me this

Reviewer1558522により Feb 01, 2010 に掲載

I find that it really helps my energy. I take 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32