JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very excellent product, always works

Reviewer1295292により 8 29, 2012 に掲載

I take it and my dog Hunnie takes it. She has very sensitve digestion and is always helped by this particular acidophilus. For me, it is better than much more expensive brands.

a regular

Reviewer1052411により 11 26, 2012 に掲載

in my supplement arsenal. Take it daily with my evening fiber beverage Garden of Life Detoxifiber and Planetary Herbals Tri Cleanse.

immediate digestive help

Reviewer1121929により 6 14, 2013 に掲載

I like that it doesn't have to be refrigerated. I noticed tummy help right away.

Great!

Reviewer2158129により 10 31, 2013 に掲載

low sodium product

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Would definitely keep ordering this product!

Reviewer1433025により 3 20, 2010 に掲載

So far I have have faster and better results from this brand than I have from other similar brands!:)

Great Probiotic

Reviewer1806652により 4 07, 2010 に掲載

A number of good strains in this one & the price is fantastic. Great to have a shelf stable product that you can take with you when travelling.

At last!

Reviewer1316296により 12 24, 2010 に掲載

My meds wreck havoc on my digestion and this product is the best at repairing my digestion problems of the many probiotic products I've tried.

Best one I've tried!

gemyyyyにより 2 18, 2014 に掲載

This is a very good probiotic. I usually take two of these a day, one after a meal and one before I go to bed. Really helps with digestion and calms the stomach.

Acidophilus....

Reviewer2550937により 4 02, 2010 に掲載

Inexpensive but I think it works (for me) at least as good as any other product I've tried.

Great buy

TheEmpoweredWayにより 11 29, 2010 に掲載

Such a great value and a good product, I wish I would have bought PLUS.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 30