JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Seems to work...

Reviewer2194319により Oct 07, 2011 に掲載

Too early to tell...as with vitamins you need to take them for an extended perior of time to see full results. Taking 4 pills is too much for anyone, bottle only contains 60 tablets, Not good...So, I won't be purchasing this anymore due to too much money for not enough pills. Update: taking these alone with inflamotion has almost diminished pain in my legs, so, I would recomend the combination, it seems together does a better job at taking care of your joint pain. So, I am revising my rating to a 5 star product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1344878により Aug 24, 2011 に掲載

notice that i don't get cramped leg muscles at night

Reviewer2069325により Jun 29, 2010 に掲載

Seems to help with soft-tissue injuries. Was looking for an alternative to New Chapter Zyflamend. Flexmend + Inflammotion (same brand, FutureBiotics) together seem to fit the bill.

great product!

Reviewer2228499により Feb 01, 2011 に掲載

my glucosamine of choice! with the MSM added and the other ingredients it's the only brand that I can notice a difference with.

Vegetarian Glucosamine with MSM

Reviewer2689959により Mar 26, 2010 に掲載

Together with the other vegetarian bone-up formula ease off my shoulder bone joint pain and discomfort. No worrying about the allegic as I do not eat shell fish products.

Big pills

Reviewer1121929により Sep 29, 2011 に掲載

The serving size is four big tablets daily. Makes me not really want to take them. I havent taken them long enough to see any difference yet. But I have high hopes after reading into the herbs used in this product.

joint pain

5186824761583611427により Apr 23, 2016 に掲載

very good

Love these!

Reviewer1313524により Oct 12, 2007 に掲載

Great product, best glucosamine product I've ever used.

Feeling better already

Reviewer1315509により Oct 06, 2013 に掲載

Some how I feel better on my knee, inflammation has gone down at times. I am in the food and beverage industry and I'm on my feet 10/12 hrs a day and I'm hurt by the time I get home. And that's when inflammation swells up. :( As I read in the previous review, yes it is too many pills to take and very little in the bottle. Over all I do see a difference and I will continue doing with my daily exercise and eating right. That's important too ;))

Good product

4914722193693725080により Nov 05, 2013 に掲載

I ordered my mater. She use, yet. No problem.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16