JA

5186824761583611427により Apr 23, 2016 に掲載

very good

Good product

4914722193693725080により Nov 05, 2013 に掲載

I ordered my mater. She use, yet. No problem.

Feeling better already

Reviewer1315509により Oct 06, 2013 に掲載

Some how I feel better on my knee, inflammation has gone down at times. I am in the food and beverage industry and I'm on my feet 10/12 hrs a day and I'm hurt by the time I get home. And that's when inflammation swells up. :( As I read in the previous review, yes it is too many pills to take and very little in the bottle. Over all I do see a difference and I will continue doing with my daily exercise and eating right. That's important too ;))

No detectable difference

raeannewrightにより Sep 16, 2013 に掲載

Since starting these, I found out I have psoriatic arthritis. I have had no noticeable help from this product, or any other Glucosamine and MSM products. I've also been taking FutureBiotics InflamMotion, also with no luck. Unfortunately, I think my condition cannot be treated this way.

does it work?

Reviewer2222423により Jul 25, 2013 に掲載

It's hard to know since I have used some sort of glucosamine for years and notice the difference when I don't but hardly know the difference from brand to brand

Seems to work...

Reviewer2194319により Oct 07, 2011 に掲載

Too early to tell...as with vitamins you need to take them for an extended perior of time to see full results. Taking 4 pills is too much for anyone, bottle only contains 60 tablets, Not good...So, I won't be purchasing this anymore due to too much money for not enough pills. Update: taking these alone with inflamotion has almost diminished pain in my legs, so, I would recomend the combination, it seems together does a better job at taking care of your joint pain. So, I am revising my rating to a 5 star product.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Big pills

Reviewer1121929により Sep 29, 2011 に掲載

The serving size is four big tablets daily. Makes me not really want to take them. I havent taken them long enough to see any difference yet. But I have high hopes after reading into the herbs used in this product.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

vege glucosamine is great

Reviewer3216651により Aug 26, 2011 に掲載

to know nothing died to make my joints feel better is fantastic

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer1344878により Aug 24, 2011 に掲載

notice that i don't get cramped leg muscles at night

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

not happy

Reviewer1063694により Mar 23, 2011 に掲載

I was a litle dissapointed I expected them to work much faster not sure if I will be ordering again.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16