JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

This is my MUST -take vitamin every day!

NMS-Three-Six-Fiveにより Feb 01, 2016 に掲載

I have been taking this product for over a year and it will stay in my regimen. I am a 35 year old female who has had moderate acne since having kids over the last 10 years. Even though I am pretty healthy (eat healthy and exercise regularly), every month I would get at least 2 or 3 cystic acne spots, especially around my monthly cycle. By the time the cystic acne would heal, it would just be starting again. This product broke that cycle! As long as I take it diligently every day I have clear skin. It is really that easy and I have gone off it a few times to be sure...and sure enough it comes back. I can't say it would work for every type of acne, but mild-moderate adult acne...it is worth a try! You just have to be sure to take it every day for 30 days and then judge the results. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

It really works!!!

Reviewer1859770により Jun 22, 2015 に掲載

I've been suffering from adult acne the last couple of years, I finally decided to go to dermatologists last year the gel he prescribed worked good for 3 months after that the acne came back even worse and left my skin super dry. Desperate I started looking for alternatives and found this supplement I gave it a try and I'm so glad I did, I'm on my second bottle and my skin is clear. I get the occasional pimple before my period but they're really small and go away next day. Thanks I herb

DOES NOT WORK FOR ME

5350625034459712986により Apr 13, 2015 に掲載

I have hormonal acné , I am 41, and had acne since I was 9 years old, I have my cystic acné, exactly the same way and I have finished the bottle. And It is not cheap...

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Helps a lot with hormonal acne

Reviewer1740377により Dec 05, 2014 に掲載

It started reducing my hormonal acne within one week of using it. It has not gone away completely but zits are less in number, smaller, not so badly inflamed and recover quicker. If I stop using it, acne comes back, but it while on it, it's a great relief from that painful and ugly inflammation war that was taking place on my skin so I plan on continue taking it.

bom!

5096950331596216835により Sep 02, 2014 に掲載

Vi uma boa melhora em minha pele usando o produto por 30 dias.

Plus que sastifait

Reviewer2563766により Aug 11, 2014 に掲載

Après 1 mois ma peau à vraiment changer d'apparence et mon acné c'est vraiment dissipée. J'ai fait une cure de 4 mois et depuis je suis vraiment tranquille je n'ai aucun problème. Évidemment quelques petits boutons reviennent de temps en temps mais ce n'est vraiment rien par rapport à tous ceux qui poussaient auparavant. Je garde une boîte au cas où si ma peau en ressent le besoin mais je ne peux que le conseiller pour vraiment lutter contre l'acné qui résiste.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

AcneAdvance

4824862184195259699により Sep 13, 2013 に掲載

take less than a month, nothing bad I can not say

worth a shot!

editheinhornにより Aug 08, 2013 に掲載

If you buy this expecting miracles, then change your mind immediately. It might work for you, but it might not. There's no such thing as a miracle product, but this in combination with a change of diet and increased exercise could get you somewhere. This won't to the job for you, but it can help you on the way. If you want a quick fix then look somewhere else.

From Ukraine

Reviewer2392880により Jul 15, 2013 に掲載

It can make your skin better only if you use it regularly! When I often forget to take it my skin starts to look worse. Especially I can recommend it to people who have some problems with dygestive tract and to women with menstrual disorders or who have both of the problems that can cause acne!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Acne Advance

5407664207642607206により Jun 26, 2012 に掲載

I've suffered from acne for about 10 years and have always gone to dermatologists. I was tired of the harsh treatments and decided to try this stuff and it works for the most part. All my big cysts are gone, i still have breakouts, but there more so around that time of the month, other than that, my face is pretty smooth and not such a problem area anymore.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています