FutureBiotics, AcneAdvance, 90 Veggie Tabs

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (8)

An immediate difference

Posted by Reviewer1338637 From Illinois on Oct 17, 2007

Im very impressed with the immediate effect it had on my husbands skin. His skin stopped producing excessive amounts of sebum. Its been a week and 1/2 and no new pimples are appearing, allowing the old acne to fade away. We added the acneadvance to a health care regime of a healthy diet (less sugar, more veggies), maca (hormone balancing), goji (antioxidant), and probiotics (detoxing). I am very excited to see the ultimate result after his red acne spots fade.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1634521 From California on Jul 09, 2010

This formula has helped my sons acne clear up a lot. He still deals with acne on his face, but his back is almost completely clear since using this product.

Acne Advance

Posted by 5407664207642607206 on Jun 26, 2012

I've suffered from acne for about 10 years and have always gone to dermatologists. I was tired of the harsh treatments and decided to try this stuff and it works for the most part. All my big cysts are gone, i still have breakouts, but there more so around that time of the month, other than that, my face is pretty smooth and not such a problem area anymore.

Acne trouble

Posted by Reviewer1624881 From North Dakota on Jan 01, 2008

After almost 2 months of using this, I haven't noticed a difference at all. Was hoping for a change, as have suffered from embarrassing acne for years.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Love it! Had Cystic Acne.

Posted by JenniferAyers From Georgia on Jan 25, 2011

As the other reviewers said, Be Consistent! I always remember to take this and it works AMAZINGLY! I had been taking antibiotics for the last 2 and a half years and I was just fed up with them. I have been using this product for the last 3 months and I have not been happier. It works just as well as the antibiotics and is much easier on your body. I take this in conjunction with Derma-Vits, Maca (To help level out my hormones) and I use sulfur soap. I still get the occasional break out but it is much better.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST