JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Fun Fresh Foods, Organic Blue Agave, Gourmet Dipping Nectar, Chocolate, 16 fl oz (473.12 ml)

¥1,243

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4

BEST THING SINCE SLICE BREAD

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1252985により Mar 08, 2012 に掲載

Let me say that this product is a delight. I make a coffee drink with this. One cup of espresso coffee-frozen One cup of milk -frozen One Half Cup of milk -liquid Two Tbsp of Blue Agava Put frozen espresso, milk, liquid milk and agava in blender and blend. If you want , use some whipped cream on top and lay just a bit of agava on top of cream, Heaven. I am always watching my weight so I use skim milk powder and leave off the cream. All my ingredients are purchased from IHERB and are ORGANIC. If you don"t want to freeze ingredients use same measurments I gave and add One cup of ice. By using ice you will be watering down drink. I some times use freezed dried coffee, still delicious. Try it you'll like it!!!!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Not as chocolatey as I thought.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2583260により Aug 01, 2012 に掲載

Has a strange taste, like vanilla extract alcohol. Needs to be improved for the price.

Chocolatey Goodness

sicardにより Sep 28, 2012 に掲載

Mmm, I love this product. I was searching for something my vegan boyfriend could enjoy, and this was a winner. I add this deliciousness to banana smoothies and to soy milk for a nice glass of chocolate milk. I also imagine this would be really nice in coffee. The description of this item recommends that you shake it before use, and I found that taste was optimized when I did so!

Great in frappuccinos!

Reviewer2922371により Jun 29, 2011 に掲載

Great taste! And great in frappuccinos!

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4