JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Delicious Grain-Free Flour!

Reviewer3014540により Sep 15, 2012 に掲載

I gave this product a try, and it is really tasty! Since there was no info on whether pesticides were used on the chestnuts, I emailed the company and was happy to get the reply after they checked with their vendor in Italy. They are grown without pesticides! Also, the company lab tests ALL their products for pesticide residue. Just thought some may want to know.

Yummyyy

Reviewer2151755により Feb 22, 2012 に掲載

Chestnut flour is hard to find here in Finland, but I'm so glad I spotted this on iHerb. The taste is great and it's gluten free. This would be a great add to your raw chocolate!

service

Reviewer2243100により Feb 01, 2012 に掲載

Excellent service!

ordering with iherb

4803921709235538817により Oct 05, 2012 に掲載

Fast delivery and great prices!! Will definetly order again from Iherb!!

unexpectedly pleasant surprise

5331142957662420510により Nov 17, 2012 に掲載

A half-way decent chestnut flour would have been OK. What I got was a truly excellent product that allowed me to re-create some long-forgotten and marvelous recipes. Particularly successful were the chestnut pancakes and Tuscan style "castagnaccio". I hope to get my re-order in time for Thanksgiving dinner. Congrats, folks!! Bravi!!

Don't know

Reviewer3029254により Dec 10, 2012 に掲載

I'm planning on making a crepe/pancake for breakfast one of these days when I find the recipe again! It's in an Italian vegetable cookbook, and has a cream cheese filling. As I recall, it was just chestnut flour and water for the batter. I gave 5 stars bec. even though I haven't yet used it, I didn't want to penalize the manufacturer.

Love the chestnut flour

Reviewer1321093により Dec 29, 2012 に掲載

I like the pancakes made of the flour. Great taste!

Great!

CindyWにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

Love it. They now sell it in a canister.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8