JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good blend!

Reviewer2130841により Jun 04, 2012 に掲載

I add it to everything! Oatmeal, cookies, pancakes, french toast...and pumpkin pie!

Awsome!

Reviewer1996843により Aug 21, 2012 に掲載

This spice adds wonderful flavor to all kinds of breads and cookies! I actually ordered this as a substitute of all-spice mix for ginger breadman cookies. It worked! And also, I usually put this mix in banana bread. Works great as well. I will definately order this again and again!

Mindblowing

5273463189186932089により Nov 15, 2012 に掲載

I like this spice sooo much, it tastes somehow warm and cozy to me and I use it in baking, in my coffee, in my cocoa drink, sprinkle it over cream, over peanut butter, you name it. Also the package is very good designed. I can't wait to try other spices from Frontier.

Love this!

Reviewer1155103により Dec 12, 2011 に掲載

We can't buy pumpkin pie spice in NZ so I'm thrilled to have found this at inherb

Very handy to have

LantauMamaにより Jun 11, 2013 に掲載

I use this for a raw pumpkin pie recipe and a raw pumpkin pie dip recipe - so handy to have it already mixed!

Like it in my oats :)

4963279444183123189により Jun 27, 2013 に掲載

Try it out, great spice :)

Pumpkin Pie

5362843603087100112により Aug 26, 2013 に掲載

Perfect for adding to my oatmeal in the morning!

Used year round...

shedreamslittledreamsにより Nov 03, 2013 に掲載

I adore pumpkin spice flavored EVERYTHING. This salt-free blend helps me to achieve that! Coffee, pancakes, breads, and cookies.... GREAT addition to any recipe!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A tiny bit goes a looooooooong way.

4776795722922697152により Jan 02, 2014 に掲載

Taste great, just like how it is supposed to be I guess. And I needed a tiny bit like 1/8th of a 1/8th tsp (!!) to make homemade my pumpkin spiced latte, --- it's quite strong. This bottle will last me years.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Feeling of a warm fire and cosy winter afternoon!

NatureLoveにより Jan 16, 2014 に掲載

This spice smells like candles and winter warm afternoons - simply makes me feel good. I use it for organic, raw cakes, cookies and a dash in my afternoon chai tea and I am in the 7th spice heaven! Yet it is healthy and balancing for the body at the same time - if you research each spice!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 34