JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Tasty

Reviewer3101973により Feb 24, 2012 に掲載

I really like the nutty taste of these seeds. This is a pleasant surprise because I bought them purely to help my liver. I eat them every day and my skin is bright and clear now. Great price from iHerb too!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Delicious, a light nutty taste, good value

Reviewer2567669により Dec 01, 2012 に掲載

I bought this milk thistle seed as a supplement because of its benefits for the liver. I can't believe how good it tastes! It's kind of a flax seed / toasted sunflower seed blend kind of taste. Though I don't think these seeds are toasted. So eating a couple tablespoons a day of these seeds is no problem at all. Thanks Frontier and iHerb!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Affordable alternative to silymarin capsules

Reviewer1682184により Jul 28, 2011 に掲載

I grind these in a coffee grinder or blender, sift them, and sprinkle this on a lot of foods. There's not much of a taste at all, and it's much less expensive than the extracts you can get in capsules. This is also useful for pets, since some can't tolerate the fillers that you find in the encapsulated products.

Add to your tea

Reviewer1192144により Jul 06, 2012 に掲載

Very good addition to my tea with salt, honey and coconut oil! I dont like to use it in smoothies because it stays a bit too large and hard even after blending.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2139704により Jan 26, 2012 に掲載

I'm finding it easiest to soak these overnight and then eat... too early to see any effects.

Milk Thistle Review

Reviewer1526276により Sep 04, 2011 に掲載

Being my first order w/iherb.com I was very happy w/product-I grind it, mix it w/other herbs and supplements and feed it to my sick horse. I'm on my 2nd lb and he is doing much, much better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

In my smoothie for my liver

LantauMamaにより Jun 10, 2013 に掲載

I put these in my smoothie for my liver - can't really comment more than that as my nutritionist told me to do it, so I do!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I think these saves your liver

Reviewer3135393により Nov 15, 2011 に掲載

Taste is a bit like wheaty.. Soaking during night and blending with other staff on the morning is working well to me.

Will order again!

Reviewer2848210により Nov 27, 2011 に掲載

My order arrived promptly and in good shape. Would definitely order from this company again!

Organic Milk Thistle