JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Whole Milk Thistle Seed, 16 oz

ChooseHealthにより Jan 11, 2015 に掲載

Wonderful product and so good to keep the liver healthy!

too many stems

4666092432533722512により Aug 10, 2013 に掲載

Of all the spices and herb I bought from Frontier, this is the most disappointing one. This bag has way too many stems in it. It was very time consuming to pick them out. Hope the manufacture to tighten quality control on this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

In my smoothie for my liver

LantauMamaにより Jun 10, 2013 に掲載

I put these in my smoothie for my liver - can't really comment more than that as my nutritionist told me to do it, so I do!!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Delicious, a light nutty taste, good value

Reviewer2567669により Dec 01, 2012 に掲載

I bought this milk thistle seed as a supplement because of its benefits for the liver. I can't believe how good it tastes! It's kind of a flax seed / toasted sunflower seed blend kind of taste. Though I don't think these seeds are toasted. So eating a couple tablespoons a day of these seeds is no problem at all. Thanks Frontier and iHerb!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Add to your tea

Reviewer1192144により Jul 06, 2012 に掲載

Very good addition to my tea with salt, honey and coconut oil! I dont like to use it in smoothies because it stays a bit too large and hard even after blending.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Tasty

Reviewer3101973により Feb 24, 2012 に掲載

I really like the nutty taste of these seeds. This is a pleasant surprise because I bought them purely to help my liver. I eat them every day and my skin is bright and clear now. Great price from iHerb too!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

Reviewer2139704により Jan 26, 2012 に掲載

I'm finding it easiest to soak these overnight and then eat... too early to see any effects.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Organic Milk Thistle

PamBlowersにより Dec 18, 2011 に掲載

Always good quality

Will order again!

Reviewer2848210により Nov 27, 2011 に掲載

My order arrived promptly and in good shape. Would definitely order from this company again!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I think these saves your liver

Reviewer3135393により Nov 15, 2011 に掲載

Taste is a bit like wheaty.. Soaking during night and blending with other staff on the morning is working well to me.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 13