JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Powdered Stevia Herb

Reviewer2069473により Jun 22, 2011 に掲載

I personally will never use the powdered stevia I bought. It has a taste I just do not care for, plus I had no idea it was green which colors milk and misc. when used.(should have realized this before ordering) I feel sure this is an great product, but I just did not expect it to be what it was, more like what is in the little packets is what I really wanted, but my mistake.Should have not ordered three pounds, but just thought again that it would be more like the little packets. I have no idea how to cook with it, especially with it being green and a funny taste; however I feel sure it is the REAL thing.

Stevia Herb (powdered)

Reviewer1973383により Oct 09, 2011 に掲載

THIS STUFF IS AWFUL!!! IT IS A PUTRID SHADE OF GREEN AND WHEN PLACED IN A CUP OF COFFEE, IT FLOATS ON TOP AND DOES NOT MIX IN AT ALL. IT ALSO STINKS.....YUCK!!!

Very disappointed!

5538878842716449104により Apr 24, 2012 に掲載

Similar comments as for the BetterStevia liquid, but there is also a musty, indescribable rather unpleasant taste. It also doesn't dissolve in the few liquids I've tried so far. I plan to try dissolving it in 'EverClear' just to see if that works since the BetterStevia lists that it contains alcohol.

don't waste your money.

Reviewer2424993により Jul 09, 2014 に掲載

This stevia powder has such a bad flavor, it completely spoils any food or beverage. It looks like a dried up sludge and doesn't smell that good either. I'm amazed people give it 5 starts???? I had to throw the stuff out, so bad it was.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not up to my expectation

Reviewer1618287により Oct 18, 2011 に掲載

I thought this was going to be white powder like Sweetleaf. I really couldn't tell that it had much sweetening power.

aftertaste too strong

Reviewer1949886により Oct 25, 2011 に掲載

No good for baking, it has a very strong aftertaste. So I think I will throw it away.

stevia

4893821711420793057により Jul 26, 2013 に掲載

I was extremely disappointed by the stevia the site doesnt show muchthat it is herbal i was lookiing for stevia powder WHITE and i was extremely disappointed moreover your average weight for shipping is a ripoff

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7