JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Organic Powered Stevia Herb by Frontier

Reviewer2138475により Aug 09, 2011 に掲載

This is the pure herb powdered. Tastes great.Doesn't leave any nasty after taste in your mouth like the white powder stevia stuff. It is a far superior product.

Know what you're buying!

Reviewer3131261により Apr 05, 2013 に掲載

This is the PURE stevia leaf, dried up and powdered! It's not an extract, it's the real deal! It doesn't work well for cooking, and it tastes totally different than the extract. Having said that, I love this stuff! At first I thought it tastes a bit strange, but it grew on me. It definitely has the sweet satisfying factor to me, and I can go without honey/maple syrup once I put this in my drink. I got used to it after a few days of using it. A side benefit is that it helps my stomach feel better as well, and I'm sure it's alkalizing due to it's 'greenness'. Very good stuff for the price, and organic! You only need 1/4 of a teaspoon per cup.. don't put too much or it will not taste good because it will be too strong! I used 1 pound in about 1 year.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

An excellent source of whole leaf Steva, for its health benefits, and sweeteninng

GODisLifeにより Mar 14, 2013 に掲載

I have recently begun using this whole leaf Stevia powder (it's green, and has plant fiber in it) in my "Nescafé Cassico" instant coffee, with hot water which I keep in my thermos(s) after boiling filtered water. I find it is especially very sweet and enjoyable after steeping a while (I have a single cup electric warmer made by Corning Ware and a large Corning Ware cup with a cover, which is sold as a set). Reading research herbal data (rain-tree.com/stevia), you will find many health benefits attributed to the whole leaf of the Steva plant. After I purchased the "Frontier Natural Products" whole leaf Steva powder, from iHerb.com, I removed the ground whole Steva powder from the sealed package, and store it in my own jar type container, to maintain freshness and for ease of use. The many negative reviews for natural Steva is unfortunate, as it is famous world wide for its fine health and sweetening qualities, and it is easily dissolved in a water solution, taken in capsules, or mixed into various foods. Just be patient. There are no known side effects, and in fact has been found to be anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti- fungal. The Japanese are reportedly the world's largest consumers of Steva products. It is commercially grown in Texas, Central America, South America, China, Israel, and still grows wild in parts of South America. It has also reportedly been widely used in Europe for several centuries, after its discovery by early explorers.

Sweet and Green; Easy to Use

Reviewer2095580により Dec 21, 2011 に掲載

The powder is light and flows well; sweet, green (a surprise). I am very satisfied.

The real thing

Reviewer2954499により Oct 05, 2011 に掲載

This leaf extract is the nearest you come to growing Stevia yourself. Wouldnt use it in tea, but excellent when making green smoothie etc.

Stevia truly raw

5353349799325396655により Oct 06, 2014 に掲載

Extremely good product. I am extremely happy with this herb. If had not read reviews I would not have been prepared for the eathy natural taste. To me that is a bonus, but to many people, as I read did not like it for that reason. They wanted the processed white Stevia that is bleached. THIS IS ALL NATURAL and THE WHOLE PLANT not JUST THE LEAVES. Yes it does have an earthy taste that takes about a week to adjust to, but once you do using regular sugar later doesnt taste right and made sugar products entirely too sweet for me. It compliments coffee and it's earthy bitter taste. I make sweet iced tea with it, but must let it steep awhile with tea bags before adding water. I put it in my oatmeal instead of sugar. KNOW that it DOES NOT DISSOLVE, so to swallow it in drinks is good for the stomach, but can take some people time to adjust too, but does help digestive system. Love this stuff and last a loooonnnggg time as you have to adjust to personal taste, but cup of 10oz coffee only needs 1/4 of a tea spoon. Will buy again and again.

Pure!

5488173823045736024により Mar 03, 2014 に掲載

Pure, green stevia is hard to come by unrefined. It may not dissolve like it's refined counterpart, but it does have a better, and milder taste. It blends well into almost everything except tea, but if left to steep it works fine to sweeten it. It is great in homemade hot chocolate, puddings and cakes, especially if it is used to enrich some other natural sweetener that you just want to use a lot less of like banana, applesauce, honey or other fruit. It seems to just bring out the natural sweetness in those things. On it's own it doesn't seem to provide as rich a sweetness, but if you like subtle it does that solitaire. And you just can't beat that it is pure and unrefined. Always a better choice to stick with the purest forms of stuff.

wish it was sweet

Reviewer1483496により Mar 27, 2012 に掲載

Bought specifically for use in pitchers of tea. Has a real earthy taste. Only use 1/4 teaspoon per pitcher. Doesn't do a very good job making sweet tea. Have gotten use to it, because I found out how splenda was processed, and I can't use real sugar. Just wish it made my tea sweet.

Stevia Herb (powdered)

Reviewer1973383により Oct 09, 2011 に掲載

THIS STUFF IS AWFUL!!! IT IS A PUTRID SHADE OF GREEN AND WHEN PLACED IN A CUP OF COFFEE, IT FLOATS ON TOP AND DOES NOT MIX IN AT ALL. IT ALSO STINKS.....YUCK!!!

Great

Reviewer1221498により Apr 02, 2012 に掲載

I make it in a coffee-maker and drink the filtered green liquid all the day. Very calming, relaxing, lowers the BP, blood sugar, and much more.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32