JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

spirulina

Reviewer1003789により 9 07, 2012 に掲載

some reviewers gave negative comments to this product. i am here to defend for it. I admit that it does not taste good at all, compared with other brands. But it is the most potent among all out there. It is pricy and I come back again and again for it. No other brand offers as good medical value as this one.

Made me vomit

Reviewer2288092により 2 06, 2015 に掲載

I had this shipped to Australia, which may be the reason for the result. It smelled like powdered feces rather than spirulina, and one small sip was all it took for my body to react. Immediately vomited, stomach upset for the rest of the day. One thing is for sure - do not get this stuff to travel any distance. It is bad.

Terrible taste.

Reviewer3137015により 6 17, 2011 に掲載

Terrible, terrible, terrible taste, absolutely disgusting. Reminds me of cow dung. Non-organic Frontier Spirulina is very very good, though.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Absolutely love this spirulina.

5006757637560330110により 3 09, 2015 に掲載

This is my 4 pac and I love how it make me feel and it works so well. I always mix with chlorella cus the blend is rocket fuel to my body. Im a rollerbader and skate ramp and street, at the age of 37. And I skate for houers more then my younger friends. the best ever.

Organic spirulina

Reviewer2235361により 7 31, 2014 に掲載

This frontier natural organic spirulina is old, swamp smelling and nasty compared to other brands I've used. Never again. It's going directly into the garbage!

Organic Spirulina

5013151396732344737により 9 26, 2014 に掲載

This organic spirulina powder is The best there is And improves the flavor of any shakes Great

excellent

Reviewer2177198により 4 28, 2015 に掲載

Because it's in bulk and takes awhile to use up, keep in freezer. Exposure to light is not good.

Very good taste

4911540176425895905により 9 25, 2015 に掲載

Products sent to Taiwan Very good taste

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Powdered

Reviewer2249081により 7 17, 2011 に掲載

Great product and delivery!

Fontier Organic Powdered Spirulina

ChooseHealthにより 4 03, 2012 に掲載

Great product at a great price. All natural and organic, it is fantastic for your health.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16