JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

spirulina

Reviewer1003789により Sep 07, 2012 に掲載

some reviewers gave negative comments to this product. i am here to defend for it. I admit that it does not taste good at all, compared with other brands. But it is the most potent among all out there. It is pricy and I come back again and again for it. No other brand offers as good medical value as this one.

Made me vomit

Reviewer2288092により Feb 06, 2015 に掲載

I had this shipped to Australia, which may be the reason for the result. It smelled like powdered feces rather than spirulina, and one small sip was all it took for my body to react. Immediately vomited, stomach upset for the rest of the day. One thing is for sure - do not get this stuff to travel any distance. It is bad.

Terrible taste.

Reviewer3137015により Jun 17, 2011 に掲載

Terrible, terrible, terrible taste, absolutely disgusting. Reminds me of cow dung. Non-organic Frontier Spirulina is very very good, though.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Absolutely love this spirulina.

5006757637560330110により Mar 09, 2015 に掲載

This is my 4 pac and I love how it make me feel and it works so well. I always mix with chlorella cus the blend is rocket fuel to my body. Im a rollerbader and skate ramp and street, at the age of 37. And I skate for houers more then my younger friends. the best ever.

Organic spirulina

Reviewer2235361により Jul 31, 2014 に掲載

This frontier natural organic spirulina is old, swamp smelling and nasty compared to other brands I've used. Never again. It's going directly into the garbage!

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Powdered

Reviewer2249081により Jul 17, 2011 に掲載

Great product and delivery!

Very good taste

4911540176425895905により Sep 25, 2015 に掲載

Products sent to Taiwan Very good taste

1st time user

Reviewer1685421により Feb 24, 2012 に掲載

i love spirulina !! ahh just what i needed altho, i really wish it came in a bottle for easier access

Organic Spirulina

5013151396732344737により Sep 26, 2014 に掲載

This organic spirulina powder is The best there is And improves the flavor of any shakes Great

Fontier Organic Powdered Spirulina

ChooseHealthにより Apr 03, 2012 に掲載

Great product at a great price. All natural and organic, it is fantastic for your health.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16