JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

GREAT FOR MY HOMEMADE DESSERTS

LOURDESにより Jul 13, 2013 に掲載

Wanted an organic cinnamon wholesale, the quality is excellent and my desserts so notice. It seems to me highly recommended and I will ask,also serves to also cinnamon sprinkle on coffee or other beverages and helps regulate sugar levels in the blood. Ceylon cinnamon prefer this rather than that of Madagascar, its smell, its texture is more suitable to me my taste

The Best Celion

josealarconeにより Aug 10, 2013 に掲載

The Best

Love this stuff

snowfitness1により Aug 13, 2012 に掲載

I use lots of cinnamon, and this is a wonderful and healthy treat! :)

Sweet but Yummy

5273211541324658335により Aug 17, 2012 に掲載

I love cinnamon. Put it in my coffee, tea, on ice cream and in goodie recipes. Decided to try the Ceylon cinnamon after reading that other varieties of cinnamon commonly found in grocery stores have a compound called Coumarin which can be damaging to the liver if taken large amount. This Ceylon cinnamon is sweeter and has a more delicate flavor than the other varieties.

awesome

bobbienorthernにより Aug 28, 2012 に掲載

best cinnamon I have ever tasted. I love the price and packaing.

Lovely taste !

Reviewer3306205により Nov 20, 2012 に掲載

Great price too. Will continue to buy

Very good

Veronika-and-Tobiasにより Nov 21, 2012 に掲載

Finely ground real cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum), non-bitter. Very recommended, and not at all expensive.

Best Cinnamon!

Reviewer2770920により Jul 02, 2012 に掲載

This is such a smooth tasting cinnamon. We have it on our oatmeal every morning and it is the best!

Great product

Reviewer2882983により Apr 12, 2012 に掲載

All other types of cinnamon feel bland and tasteless compared to this one. A must buy!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great company and great cinnamon

Reviewer1007612により Apr 19, 2012 に掲載

This company is very easy to order from and the shipping was very fast. This is second brand on Ceylon cinnamon that I have tried and this is definitely the best of the two. This does not taste like the cinnamon you are used to but it still is a very nice aroma and taste. I will order this product from this company again. Thank you.

商品 51 - 60 の合計 91