JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Mild flavor

Reviewer2871626により Nov 25, 2012 に掲載

This cinnamon has a very mild flavor

Very good

Veronika-and-Tobiasにより Nov 21, 2012 に掲載

Finely ground real cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum), non-bitter. Very recommended, and not at all expensive.

Lovely taste !

Reviewer3306205により Nov 20, 2012 に掲載

Great price too. Will continue to buy

best quality

thedaintypigにより Oct 22, 2012 に掲載

I love cinnnamon, but have read many articles that it can be damaging to the liver unless you use CEYLON cinnamon. Finding high quality organic ceylon cinnamon is next to impossible in store. This is a great price, for a high quality wonderfully tasting cinnamon. I ordered the simply naturals cinnamon from here to use the bottle...and then fill it up with this cinnamon :)

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

GROUND CEYLON CINNAMON ( FRONTIER PRODUCT)

5298929680245993077により Sep 28, 2012 に掲載

PRODUCT, CAME ON TIME, PACKAGE WAS NOT DAMAGE, PRICING WAS GOOD. WILL ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN. BILL

Wow! Nice Consistancy and Great Taste

5087245183299274183により Sep 25, 2012 に掲載

I use it nearly daily by mixing it into my oatmeal. Using it for the health benifits. Helps control blood sugar and lowers cholesterol.

True Cinnamon

5591230968723437587により Sep 04, 2012 に掲載

I never realized I did not know what real cinnamon tasted like before this. The flavor and scent are completely different from what I am familiar with what I now know was always cassia. I enjoy this well-packaged product and will buy it again.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

awesome

bobbienorthernにより Aug 28, 2012 に掲載

best cinnamon I have ever tasted. I love the price and packaing.

Sweet but Yummy

5273211541324658335により Aug 17, 2012 に掲載

I love cinnamon. Put it in my coffee, tea, on ice cream and in goodie recipes. Decided to try the Ceylon cinnamon after reading that other varieties of cinnamon commonly found in grocery stores have a compound called Coumarin which can be damaging to the liver if taken large amount. This Ceylon cinnamon is sweeter and has a more delicate flavor than the other varieties.

Great flavour.

iJenNZにより Aug 13, 2012 に掲載

If Ceylon Cinnamon is available where I live, I have yet to find it. The more delicate flavour is far superior to the more common Cassia Cinnamon. I prefer to buying this bulk size that goes so much further.

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています