JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very satisfied customer

Reviewer2035975により Mar 23, 2015 に掲載

I have been using products from iHerb for a long time and had the best experience. The service is great and the product I get from them is one of the best in the market. I believ their price is just about right and I will continue purchase from them.

Frontier Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon 16oz

Reviewer1450244により Mar 23, 2015 に掲載

Very good value buying a larger quantity in bags. Quick service. Happy to know that the product is certified. We have a teaspoon everyday in hot water and bit of milk, just like a hot chocolate only cinnamon, seems to help my husbands parkinson, picks him up a bit.

rfs1ham

Reviewer1765630により Jun 04, 2015 に掲載

The cinnamon meet the advertised description and quantity. The taste was great! This will be my primary source in future purchases.

Definitely recommend

5154236606351626784により Sep 02, 2015 に掲載

Great product, great pric e, ships quick too. Will be ordering again.

The Smell is Divine!

5534303202323310979により Nov 09, 2015 に掲載

Yummy! What can I say! I have brought this several times and never disappointed! Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

Love this stuff

snowfitness1により Aug 13, 2012 に掲載

I use lots of cinnamon, and this is a wonderful and healthy treat! :)

Sweet but Yummy

5273211541324658335により Aug 17, 2012 に掲載

I love cinnamon. Put it in my coffee, tea, on ice cream and in goodie recipes. Decided to try the Ceylon cinnamon after reading that other varieties of cinnamon commonly found in grocery stores have a compound called Coumarin which can be damaging to the liver if taken large amount. This Ceylon cinnamon is sweeter and has a more delicate flavor than the other varieties.

awesome

bobbienorthernにより Aug 28, 2012 に掲載

best cinnamon I have ever tasted. I love the price and packaing.

Lovely taste !

Reviewer3306205により Nov 20, 2012 に掲載

Great price too. Will continue to buy

Very good

Veronika-and-Tobiasにより Nov 21, 2012 に掲載

Finely ground real cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum), non-bitter. Very recommended, and not at all expensive.

商品 51 - 60 の合計 91