JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Frontier products have good quality and choice

Reviewer1185365により Jul 02, 2011 に掲載

It makes me wonderful healthy

Real cinnamon

4889577416046149347により Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

Taste good, not toxic for you, would highly recommend

Best cinnamon ever!

4894510063753374815により Feb 04, 2016 に掲載

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

Cinnamon heaven

5027600614595086892により Sep 18, 2016 に掲載

Such a good product! Taste is delicious, not nearly as strong as regular cinnamon. I put it on waffles, cereal, oatmeal ......

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Makes a World of Difference!

lifeisgoodにより Jul 13, 2012 に掲載

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!

Unusual scent

5185625878476055280により Nov 11, 2013 に掲載

This is my first experience with the "real" cinnamon. I trust that this is in fact the real deal. Very hard to come by locally so I have no reference point. The scent and taste are quite different from "normal" cinnamon. I don't like how this smells baked and to maximize its health benefits I only use it raw.

best cinammon Ive tasted

5449158617407307022により Sep 10, 2014 に掲載

This was delivered quickly and efficiently. I ordered ceylon cinnamon partly to share it with a friend who is disabled because I saw some research that it helps with tremors. I saved half of it for myself and it is so fresh and delicious. I wouldn't buy any other sort now!

Cinnamon

4873141936943202368により Nov 06, 2014 に掲載

This is a re-order. I already knew I would like the product because I've ordered it before. It's great quality, not expensive, and delicious.

The real deal

Romlenzにより Nov 20, 2014 に掲載

Use sparingly, as this stuff is very potent. Maybe not for cakes, but good is smoothies and other raw food dishes. Again, use sparingly.

Millitsa

Reviewer2836018により Nov 23, 2014 に掲載

Find your service very efficient. That is always a plus! Thank you. Extremely happy with this product and especially, that it is non-irradiated. Love it!

商品 21 - 30 の合計 96