JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Makes a World of Difference!

lifeisgoodにより Jul 13, 2012 に掲載

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!

Tastes Great!

JacobSikaisにより Jun 21, 2014 に掲載

Use this in my smoothies every day and not only does it taste great, but I'm sure I'm getting all the health benefits that ceylon cinnamon promises... really great product without an overpowering taste :) Or maybe I'm just used to the taste of cinnamon as I due consume it daily!

True Cinnamon

5591230968723437587により Sep 04, 2012 に掲載

I never realized I did not know what real cinnamon tasted like before this. The flavor and scent are completely different from what I am familiar with what I now know was always cassia. I enjoy this well-packaged product and will buy it again.

Unusual scent

5185625878476055280により Nov 11, 2013 に掲載

This is my first experience with the "real" cinnamon. I trust that this is in fact the real deal. Very hard to come by locally so I have no reference point. The scent and taste are quite different from "normal" cinnamon. I don't like how this smells baked and to maximize its health benefits I only use it raw.

best cinammon Ive tasted

5449158617407307022により Sep 10, 2014 に掲載

This was delivered quickly and efficiently. I ordered ceylon cinnamon partly to share it with a friend who is disabled because I saw some research that it helps with tremors. I saved half of it for myself and it is so fresh and delicious. I wouldn't buy any other sort now!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Frontier Ceylon Cinnamon-Cloveish Tasting - Euu!

4660434129283618733により Dec 05, 2013 に掲載

Opened the bag expecting greatness. Color was lighter than a different Frontier cinnamon I tried before and the taste has a tinge of clove or a similar spice to it. Did not like at all. If you like spices such as clove though you might like it.

Great product

Reviewer2882983により Apr 12, 2012 に掲載

All other types of cinnamon feel bland and tasteless compared to this one. A must buy!

real cinnamon

5023683120439162120により Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

This cinnamon is extremely good, The shipping snd service is excellent.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Extra nice and I know it isn't damaging my liver.

5433159421122550590により Sep 20, 2013 に掲載

tastes great and non-toxic.

Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon

4939146178035508668により Feb 14, 2015 に掲載

I'm delighted to find this, and have just started using it.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 93