JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best cinnamon ever!

Reviewer1825809により Jul 26, 2012 に掲載

Store-bought cinnamon cannot even hold a candle to this stuff, seriously. The texture, taste, and smell of this cinnamon are all incredible. Frontier Natural carries a lot of really great stuff - this cinnamon is just one fantastic example of their usual standard of quality. Love love love this stuff. Absolutely worth the "hassle" of ordering it online and worth the [short] wait.

Best cinnamon ever!

4894510063753374815により Feb 04, 2016 に掲載

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

Unusual scent

5185625878476055280により Nov 11, 2013 に掲載

This is my first experience with the "real" cinnamon. I trust that this is in fact the real deal. Very hard to come by locally so I have no reference point. The scent and taste are quite different from "normal" cinnamon. I don't like how this smells baked and to maximize its health benefits I only use it raw.

best cinammon Ive tasted

5449158617407307022により Sep 10, 2014 に掲載

This was delivered quickly and efficiently. I ordered ceylon cinnamon partly to share it with a friend who is disabled because I saw some research that it helps with tremors. I saved half of it for myself and it is so fresh and delicious. I wouldn't buy any other sort now!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Frontier Ceylon Cinnamon-Cloveish Tasting - Euu!

4660434129283618733により Dec 05, 2013 に掲載

Opened the bag expecting greatness. Color was lighter than a different Frontier cinnamon I tried before and the taste has a tinge of clove or a similar spice to it. Did not like at all. If you like spices such as clove though you might like it.

Great

5057747265588589051により Dec 23, 2013 に掲載

Delightful for using in coffee or raw honey. I love product.

great flavor

Reviewer2043717により Jan 03, 2014 に掲載

I added this to honey for cold-fighting properties - it has a wonderful flavor. I am very pleased and am buying more.

YUM!

4699292911456229949により Jan 06, 2014 に掲載

This cinnamon is absolutely delicious! It is a Far cry better than the supermarket cinnamon. I use it in my coffee every single morning and the difference in quality is clear. I will never go back to supermarket brands.

Cinnamon

4873141936943202368により Nov 06, 2014 に掲載

This is a re-order. I already knew I would like the product because I've ordered it before. It's great quality, not expensive, and delicious.

The real deal

Romlenzにより Nov 20, 2014 に掲載

Use sparingly, as this stuff is very potent. Maybe not for cakes, but good is smoothies and other raw food dishes. Again, use sparingly.

商品 21 - 30 の合計 91