JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Ceylon Cinnamon.

Reviewer1640663により Mar 11, 2012 に掲載

It is just what i did expect and it has that beautiful Aroma and sweet taste, as i take it to help control my diabetis type 2. Have a nice day. Kind regards Rolf.

Yum!

Reviewer1362311により Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

Once you've had Ceylon, you'll never go back! 'Regular' cinnamon tastes like porridge..and not in a good way

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2429747により Mar 16, 2013 に掲載

high quality cinnamon....I just don't like that it is so pricey

Fantastic product!

5364501401315178513により Sep 14, 2013 に掲載

Very happy to be able to find organic ceylon cinnamon which does not seem to be availabe in New Zealand. Smell and taste of the same have exceeded my expectations. Will definitely order again!

Divine

Cyberooにより Sep 17, 2013 に掲載

Extremely fragant, gorgeous for cooking. Will buy again.

Organic Cinnamon

4975458088623941401により Aug 19, 2013 に掲載

It is funny that organic cinnamon taste nothing like store bought cinnamon. The cinnamon is very good. The price is not out of control. I use the cinnamon with the raw honey that I purchased every morning and before I go to bed. I am also eating better and I have lost 25 lbs. Using the cinnamon and honey keeps me focused on my day and it taste great.

True Cinnamon

5591230968723437587により Sep 04, 2012 に掲載

I never realized I did not know what real cinnamon tasted like before this. The flavor and scent are completely different from what I am familiar with what I now know was always cassia. I enjoy this well-packaged product and will buy it again.

Great Tasting Cinnamon

ShirleyMにより Feb 05, 2013 に掲載

I love this cinnamon. It is mild tasting with a very fresh, mild cinnamon flavor. I like that it is organic and not irradiated.

Tastes Great!

JacobSikaisにより Jun 21, 2014 に掲載

Use this in my smoothies every day and not only does it taste great, but I'm sure I'm getting all the health benefits that ceylon cinnamon promises... really great product without an overpowering taste :) Or maybe I'm just used to the taste of cinnamon as I due consume it daily!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Frontier products have good quality and choice

Reviewer1185365により Jul 02, 2011 に掲載

It makes me wonderful healthy

商品 11 - 20 の合計 92