JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Organic Cinnamon

4975458088623941401により Aug 19, 2013 に掲載

It is funny that organic cinnamon taste nothing like store bought cinnamon. The cinnamon is very good. The price is not out of control. I use the cinnamon with the raw honey that I purchased every morning and before I go to bed. I am also eating better and I have lost 25 lbs. Using the cinnamon and honey keeps me focused on my day and it taste great.

Best cinnamon ever!

Reviewer1825809により Jul 26, 2012 に掲載

Store-bought cinnamon cannot even hold a candle to this stuff, seriously. The texture, taste, and smell of this cinnamon are all incredible. Frontier Natural carries a lot of really great stuff - this cinnamon is just one fantastic example of their usual standard of quality. Love love love this stuff. Absolutely worth the "hassle" of ordering it online and worth the [short] wait.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product, amazing taste and smell

adechamplainにより Apr 18, 2012 に掲載

I use this cinnamon usually on my breakfast or anything else I would have (like a smoothie for example) for which it would be appropriate on top of baking. This is a fine cinnamon with a beautiful taste and smell and cinnamon is excellent for regulating blood sugar levels so anyone wanting to get some help with that, should try using cinnamon to help. If your doctor has told you that your blood sugar levels are erratic, high or border line leading to diabetes, start using cinnamon both as a flavour enhancer and even a sweetener. There is a lot of evidence showing it's amazing properties for this. Also if you have been diagnosed with Diabetes Type 2, i would also start using this to see if my blood sugar can be eventually controlled by diet and natural products like this. In most cases it can and you just need to take control of your health.

Ceylon Cinnamon.

Reviewer1640663により Mar 11, 2012 に掲載

It is just what i did expect and it has that beautiful Aroma and sweet taste, as i take it to help control my diabetis type 2. Have a nice day. Kind regards Rolf.

Yum!

Reviewer1362311により Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

Once you've had Ceylon, you'll never go back! 'Regular' cinnamon tastes like porridge..and not in a good way

All went well

Reviewer1519238により Jan 12, 2012 に掲載

All went well with my order.The taste is more mild than the cassia cinnamon that I'm used to but that way it's easier to take more of it if used as a healing agent. Thank you

Great Tasting Cinnamon

ShirleyMにより Feb 05, 2013 に掲載

I love this cinnamon. It is mild tasting with a very fresh, mild cinnamon flavor. I like that it is organic and not irradiated.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Frontier products have good quality and choice

Reviewer1185365により Jul 02, 2011 に掲載

It makes me wonderful healthy

Best cinnamon ever!

4894510063753374815により Feb 04, 2016 に掲載

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

Real cinnamon

4889577416046149347により Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

Taste good, not toxic for you, would highly recommend

商品 11 - 20 の合計 93