JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Real Vanilla Extract: Alcohol and Sugar Free

Reviewer2193642により 8 01, 2011 に掲載

Best non-alcoholic and sugar free extract out there, and i-herb has it available for a great price-even less than the supermarket! Thanks for carrying this-it's the only brand that I have found to be both alcohol and sugar free, and REAL. It also tastes wonderful, and I use it in all kinds of things!

Very good

Reviewer3315071により 3 14, 2012 に掲載

Very good, natural and nice flavor

Very good!

Reviewer2242558により 6 20, 2012 に掲載

I especially like the fact that this vanilla is alcohol free and yet is just as good, if not better. The consistency is fine, even though it is a little thicker than the fake stuff I've always used in the past; but, this is really of little consequence. For those who think the taste is sweet, yes, that is due to the glycerine. I know this from other products I use containing glycerine. It's not too sweet, though, in my opinion; but everyone has different taste buds.

Rich, true vanilla

Reviewer2383121により 7 24, 2011 に掲載

No funky alcohol after-taste. I like to add some to plain yogurt to cut the tartness.

Very good taste!

lillanneにより 1 04, 2012 に掲載

Not bad at all!

Great flavor

DavidHにより 1 16, 2014 に掲載

I use a lot of this, like it better than the stuff with alcohol, has a sweeter taste. Make raw chocolate and other stuff, really tastes great.

Bad batch?

SailorPlumpにより 5 28, 2013 に掲載

I got this in one of my last orders, was super dissapointed because it only taste bitter. No vanilla flavour at ALL. Ruins everything it comes in contact with. :(

Excellent

4818522275222989139により 4 01, 2014 に掲載

Very good product that i couldn't find in supermarkets ( in many countries) great price at iherb, fast shipping too.

Good!

Reviewer3285476により 10 05, 2011 に掲載

Nothing wrong with this!

Best vanilla ever!

Reviewer3092624により 7 27, 2012 に掲載

Enjoy this vanilla in smoothies and for baking.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16