JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent

4818522275222989139により Apr 01, 2014 に掲載

Very good product that i couldn't find in supermarkets ( in many countries) great price at iherb, fast shipping too.

Great flavor

DavidHにより Jan 16, 2014 に掲載

I use a lot of this, like it better than the stuff with alcohol, has a sweeter taste. Make raw chocolate and other stuff, really tastes great.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Rusty Cap

TropicalUrbaniteにより Jan 08, 2014 に掲載

Was wondering why my vanilla latte has black powder on cup rim and why my coffee tasted metalic. First I thought it was vanilla bean residue. On thorough check, the culprit is the cap stained with its own black metal oxide residue, and also around the bottle rim. The syrup itself is a clear brown with no residue, smells remain "normal" and not rusty, so I pour it all into a new bottle and threw away the original bottle. Disappointed.

sticky but nice

Reviewer1130134により Aug 01, 2013 に掲載

Surprisingly ok even though the texture is pretty weird (thicker than normal vanilla extract).

Bad batch?

SailorPlumpにより May 28, 2013 に掲載

I got this in one of my last orders, was super dissapointed because it only taste bitter. No vanilla flavour at ALL. Ruins everything it comes in contact with. :(

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good product

tinathereseにより Oct 04, 2012 に掲載

I really like this, it is not so strong but it is good:)

Corn free vanilla!

4856964071365084271により Oct 02, 2012 に掲載

Due to a corn allergy, this is the only vanilla extract I can use unless I make it myself. This is yummy, but I wish it came in a bigger bottle!

Alcohol Free!!!

Reviewer1309211により Aug 26, 2012 に掲載

Very flavorful. Not diluted with alcohol. Fair trade at a great price!

Best vanilla ever!

Reviewer3092624により Jul 27, 2012 に掲載

Enjoy this vanilla in smoothies and for baking.

Very good!

Reviewer2242558により Jun 20, 2012 に掲載

I especially like the fact that this vanilla is alcohol free and yet is just as good, if not better. The consistency is fine, even though it is a little thicker than the fake stuff I've always used in the past; but, this is really of little consequence. For those who think the taste is sweet, yes, that is due to the glycerine. I know this from other products I use containing glycerine. It's not too sweet, though, in my opinion; but everyone has different taste buds.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています