JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Real Vanilla Extract: Alcohol and Sugar Free

Reviewer2193642により Aug 01, 2011 に掲載

Best non-alcoholic and sugar free extract out there, and i-herb has it available for a great price-even less than the supermarket! Thanks for carrying this-it's the only brand that I have found to be both alcohol and sugar free, and REAL. It also tastes wonderful, and I use it in all kinds of things!

Very good

Reviewer3315071により Mar 14, 2012 に掲載

Very good, natural and nice flavor

Very good!

Reviewer2242558により Jun 20, 2012 に掲載

I especially like the fact that this vanilla is alcohol free and yet is just as good, if not better. The consistency is fine, even though it is a little thicker than the fake stuff I've always used in the past; but, this is really of little consequence. For those who think the taste is sweet, yes, that is due to the glycerine. I know this from other products I use containing glycerine. It's not too sweet, though, in my opinion; but everyone has different taste buds.

Rich, true vanilla

Reviewer2383121により Jul 24, 2011 に掲載

No funky alcohol after-taste. I like to add some to plain yogurt to cut the tartness.

Very good taste!

lillanneにより Jan 04, 2012 に掲載

Not bad at all!

Great flavor

DavidHにより Jan 16, 2014 に掲載

I use a lot of this, like it better than the stuff with alcohol, has a sweeter taste. Make raw chocolate and other stuff, really tastes great.

Bad batch?

SailorPlumpにより May 28, 2013 に掲載

I got this in one of my last orders, was super dissapointed because it only taste bitter. No vanilla flavour at ALL. Ruins everything it comes in contact with. :(

Excellent

4818522275222989139により Apr 01, 2014 に掲載

Very good product that i couldn't find in supermarkets ( in many countries) great price at iherb, fast shipping too.

Good!

Reviewer3285476により Oct 05, 2011 に掲載

Nothing wrong with this!

Best vanilla ever!

Reviewer3092624により Jul 27, 2012 に掲載

Enjoy this vanilla in smoothies and for baking.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16