JA

Udo's lozenges

Reviewer2751084により Jan 23, 2007 に掲載

Great for sore throats!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The BEST probiotic I've tried!!

Reviewer1560361により Dec 10, 2008 に掲載

I've been taking Udo's Choice Probiotic lozenges for close to two years, and it doesn't get any better. I've tried many different probiotics (before Udo's), and once I started taking them, I've never looked back. Highly recommended by someone with IBS and an all around sensitive system.

helped heal mouth ulcers

Reviewer1768666により Apr 10, 2010 に掲載

i saw this product on a website when i was investigting remedies for chronic mouth ulcers. one of the recommendtions was introducing a probiotic lozenge. within several days of using this product, my symptoms improved. with continued use, i have not yet had a recurrence of this chronic problem

Great Product

Reviewer1423629により Mar 28, 2012 に掲載

Works for me, have not had mouth ulcers since i started taken the product, almost 4 months ago.

Flora probiotic

Reviewer1167330により Mar 23, 2011 に掲載

Very good, I would even say, excellent to eliminate bad breath and intestinal problems but If I was the manufacturer, I would not have used sugar in each tablets, I would have made them fully natural(less sugar and maltodextrin). Great product still!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of the best I ever used

5330572168551692061により Apr 20, 2016 に掲載

This is one of the best I ever used and will continue to use in the future. Heal the gums and keep the mouth clean and fresh.

good tasty probiotics

Reviewer2804459により May 12, 2010 に掲載

We love these probiotics. Udo's choice makes some of the best probiotic product available on the market. These are tasty for my 5 year-old, but stick to the teeth a bit when chewed. iHerb is wonderful in their treatment of probiotic products, packaging them in a cooler with ice. Thanks iHerb!

Magical Lozenges

Reviewer2743176により Jun 24, 2010 に掲載

I cannot tell you how happy I was to discover these Probiotic Lozenges! I have never been regular my entire life, and this magical concoction is my colon's dream come true! I was so psyched when I found out I could continue taking them during my pregnancy. Thank you Udo's!!

Excellent

Reviewer1915264により Feb 24, 2009 に掲載

THis is a very good strength probiotic

Super 5

Reviewer1008801により Jun 11, 2009 に掲載

I like it for sprue and canker sore

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12