JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Sambu Guard Guards

Reviewer1749505により Dec 14, 2007 に掲載

Our family goes through lots of this as a means to purify and strengthen as needed. Very effective.

Love this product

Reviewer1472728により Nov 12, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this product for a long time. It is highly effective in combatting colds and building the immune system. I highly recommend using this product, especially during the fall and winter months.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Reviewer1613102により Dec 06, 2009 に掲載

Great product; I use this when I feel a cold coming on, and give it to my boys too- they love it. I have two children under the age of 5, and we have only been sick one time in the last year (because we ran out of Sambu Guard). Price on iHerb.com was the best I could find.

Great immune support

4686938399685189230により Dec 12, 2015 に掲載

This is the best immune support I have found. I have headed off so many colds with this product. I take it right away whenever I feel a scratchy throat or tickly nose starting, indicating a cold coming on, and oftentimes after two or three days the symptoms go away, and I don't get the cold. Very worthwhile product to keep on hand.

Cold and Flu

CAHCALにより Nov 09, 2012 に掲載

I absolutely love this product. We use this in may family anytime we are at the beginnings of cold and flu. I always recommend Elderberry to boost your immune system.

Sambu Guard

4947894239537765700により Feb 09, 2015 に掲載

Used it just a few days and it arrested my cold and sore throat ver quickly!

Get it!

Reviewer3056324により Oct 03, 2010 に掲載

My wife and I believe this works. We give it to the grandchildren whenever the sniffles show up

Impressed

Reviewer1042055により Jan 31, 2011 に掲載

I was very impressed and will order from you again.

immune booster

Reviewer1242303により Jul 29, 2009 に掲載

Elderberry is good for the immune system on any flu or cold symptoms. Tastes good too. We use year round in our home & always have an extra bottle on hand in the fridge. Also works for allergies & have noticed an energy boot as well. Take a couple of teaspoons as soon as you feel run down :)

Too early to tell...

Reviewer3340833により Dec 05, 2009 に掲載

Take it as directed, hard to tell if it works...but so far so good.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 20