JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great immune support

4686938399685189230により Dec 12, 2015 に掲載

This is the best immune support I have found. I have headed off so many colds with this product. I take it right away whenever I feel a scratchy throat or tickly nose starting, indicating a cold coming on, and oftentimes after two or three days the symptoms go away, and I don't get the cold. Very worthwhile product to keep on hand.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Sambu Guard

4947894239537765700により Feb 09, 2015 に掲載

Used it just a few days and it arrested my cold and sore throat ver quickly!

Cold and Flu

CAHCALにより Nov 09, 2012 に掲載

I absolutely love this product. We use this in may family anytime we are at the beginnings of cold and flu. I always recommend Elderberry to boost your immune system.

Flora, Dr. Dunner, Sambu Guard

Reviewer1579175により Apr 17, 2012 に掲載

Normal.

Normal

Reviewer1658769により Dec 17, 2011 に掲載

Normal

Impressed

Reviewer1042055により Jan 31, 2011 に掲載

I was very impressed and will order from you again.

Seems to help

Reviewer3302390により Jan 25, 2011 に掲載

The trick with this seems to be to take it at just the right time, just at onset of sickness. It seems to have stopped colds in their tracks a few times for me, but not others. If it were less expensive I would have more on hand and use it more liberally.

Get it!

Reviewer3056324により Oct 03, 2010 に掲載

My wife and I believe this works. We give it to the grandchildren whenever the sniffles show up

Good, try it.

Reviewer2108319により Jul 16, 2010 に掲載

Something about this liq. thats feels like its working quicker. This is my 2nd bottle.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Reviewer1613102により Dec 06, 2009 に掲載

Great product; I use this when I feel a cold coming on, and give it to my boys too- they love it. I have two children under the age of 5, and we have only been sick one time in the last year (because we ran out of Sambu Guard). Price on iHerb.com was the best I could find.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています