JA

商品 1 - 5 の合計 20

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Sambu Guard Guards

Reviewer1749505により Dec 14, 2007 に掲載

Our family goes through lots of this as a means to purify and strengthen as needed. Very effective.

Love this product

Reviewer1472728により Nov 12, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this product for a long time. It is highly effective in combatting colds and building the immune system. I highly recommend using this product, especially during the fall and winter months.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Reviewer1613102により Dec 06, 2009 に掲載

Great product; I use this when I feel a cold coming on, and give it to my boys too- they love it. I have two children under the age of 5, and we have only been sick one time in the last year (because we ran out of Sambu Guard). Price on iHerb.com was the best I could find.

Great immune support

4686938399685189230により Dec 12, 2015 に掲載

This is the best immune support I have found. I have headed off so many colds with this product. I take it right away whenever I feel a scratchy throat or tickly nose starting, indicating a cold coming on, and oftentimes after two or three days the symptoms go away, and I don't get the cold. Very worthwhile product to keep on hand.

Cold and Flu

CAHCALにより Nov 09, 2012 に掲載

I absolutely love this product. We use this in may family anytime we are at the beginnings of cold and flu. I always recommend Elderberry to boost your immune system.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 20