JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

So far so good.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1656749により Aug 20, 2008 に掲載

I use it in a different form than most people. I gargle it, yes I gargle it on an empty stomach 1st thing in the morning for 10 - 15 min. The trick is to get it to turn into a white color. Apparently, it helps detox the body, and it helps with a variety of issues. Including tooth and gum disease. I was having a problem with one of my tooth and it is getting better already. I have only been using it for 2 - 3 weeks. I've heard that you can see tremendous results after a couple of months. So we'll see! :)

Great for "oil pulling"

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2764007により May 17, 2008 に掲載

I use this oil for "Oil Pulling" taste like sunflower seeds. Great quality oil.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Tasty and the price is right

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2165615により Mar 11, 2011 に掲載

Best tasting Sunflower Oil on the market. There is no other raw sunflower oil product on the market for cheaper than this. Buy Flora.

Flora - Orgaic Sunflower Oil,

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2857415により Aug 17, 2011 に掲載

This oil has delicious mild taste and it is perfect in salads, hot cerials, and many other dishes. We like it much better then the olive oil.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

organic cold pressed sunflower oil

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2666964により Sep 02, 2010 に掲載

i'm using it to cleanse and energize my body. i take a bit in my mouth, swish it and suck it through my teeth for 20 minutes and then spit out. be sure to rinse the sink good because this is poisons absorbed into the oil so it's very toxic and rinse your mouth thoroughly also. it's sposed to improve your body after doing this every day for approximately a week. also sposed to help gum disease.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 76