JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Flora, Certified Organic Almond Oil, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

¥4,111

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Tastes like roasted almonds

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2285897により May 17, 2010 に掲載

A very tasty (and importantly organic) oil to use with salads and to add flavour to vegetables after cooking. These oils are in glass bottles - very important not to buy oils in plastic

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Very nourishing and lasts longer than other almond oil on market

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2812867により Mar 03, 2011 に掲載

The greatest thing about this product is that it has the longest shelf-life than any other sweet almond oil on the market I know of so far. Usually sweet almond oil lasts 3 months or so, but because the way it is manufactured and bottled it helps to keep like 8 months after opening (I keep it in a fridge just to ensure the temperature stability.) The oil smells just like almond cookie! If you love chocolate or nutty smell you would probably love it. I used it for salad dressing (spinach salad with rasberry vinegar is delicious with this) and added also to my handcream, but probably not for facial cream base because it has the strong scent of almond (imagine almond powder for baking), but I am still yet to expriment by combining with citrusy essential oils. It is definitly more nutricious than any other almonds oils I have ever used. Great as bath oil just by itself (sweet aroma!)

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great quality oil doesn't absorb that easy but your skin is smooth

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2910471により Oct 27, 2009 に掲載

It makes your skin very very smooth! I'm not too fond of the sweet smell but othewise I can higly recommend it.

Incredible quality

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1748549により Jan 24, 2011 に掲載

The quality of this product is clear as soon as you open the bottle and the fragrant aroma of almonds fills the room. It has a rich flavor, perfect for drizzling over salads or cheese. It is obvious to me that it was made with good intentions.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Deep, nutty roasted smell.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2471737により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

I have to admit, I was expecting a sweet a aroma, but when I smelled this almond oil, it was a more roasted and nutty smelling, but still delicious.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 23