JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great oil for hair and skin

5611215133537455395により Mar 29, 2015 に掲載

I have been using the oil for my hair mostly. Its smells so good, it has this almond flavor fragrance that makes you want to eat it. But I mostly use it on my hair. I tried it on my facial skin, it did not break me out.I have combination skin. I am liking this so far, and it has be 2-3 weeks since I purchased it. My hair feels healthy and I like to use it on my hair ends to prevent from splitting.

Smells lovely

5714262199511907648により Jun 29, 2014 に掲載

This smells really lovely, not very heavy smell

Delicious!

Reviewer2971590により Apr 06, 2014 に掲載

I've recently gone on a vegan diet and just discovered that almond oil can be a great substitute for butter when baking. I just made a rhubarb crisp, substituted almond oil for the butter, and it came out perfectly.

Perfect!

Reviewer2424732により Jul 12, 2012 に掲載

Geat oil for cooking and to use on dry skin.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Deep, nutty roasted smell.

Reviewer2471737により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

I have to admit, I was expecting a sweet a aroma, but when I smelled this almond oil, it was a more roasted and nutty smelling, but still delicious.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Tasty, but not what I was looking for

Reviewer1598154により Dec 23, 2011 に掲載

It is a good oil. I had purchased a larger bottle of a different brand at a Whole Foods store, and it was less expensive. I wanted this oil to replace that one. I guess I didn't pay attention to how many fluid ounces it contains. I was surprised to have paid so much for a small bottle. But, it does taste delicious. I bought it to put on my dry skin this winter. It is good, but next time I will want to find the same brand I bought that was more fluid ounces for the money. Thanks though. It is nice to be able to try new products.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good and rich in taste

Reviewer2886331により Dec 04, 2011 に掲載

I think this oil must be perfect to pour over salats or veggies.

impressed

Reviewer2426904により Nov 13, 2011 に掲載

tastes okay, and use it daily

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Flora oils are fantastic and this meets the mark

Reviewer1606632により Oct 30, 2011 に掲載

This is a very tasty light almond oil. I have to take 2tbsp of oil for a medicine and really like this one best.

Super