JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Tastes like roasted almonds

Reviewer2285897により May 17, 2010 に掲載

A very tasty (and importantly organic) oil to use with salads and to add flavour to vegetables after cooking. These oils are in glass bottles - very important not to buy oils in plastic

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very nourishing and lasts longer than other almond oil on market

Reviewer2812867により Mar 03, 2011 に掲載

The greatest thing about this product is that it has the longest shelf-life than any other sweet almond oil on the market I know of so far. Usually sweet almond oil lasts 3 months or so, but because the way it is manufactured and bottled it helps to keep like 8 months after opening (I keep it in a fridge just to ensure the temperature stability.) The oil smells just like almond cookie! If you love chocolate or nutty smell you would probably love it. I used it for salad dressing (spinach salad with rasberry vinegar is delicious with this) and added also to my handcream, but probably not for facial cream base because it has the strong scent of almond (imagine almond powder for baking), but I am still yet to expriment by combining with citrusy essential oils. It is definitly more nutricious than any other almonds oils I have ever used. Great as bath oil just by itself (sweet aroma!)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great quality oil doesn't absorb that easy but your skin is smooth

Reviewer2910471により Oct 27, 2009 に掲載

It makes your skin very very smooth! I'm not too fond of the sweet smell but othewise I can higly recommend it.

Incredible quality

Reviewer1748549により Jan 24, 2011 に掲載

The quality of this product is clear as soon as you open the bottle and the fragrant aroma of almonds fills the room. It has a rich flavor, perfect for drizzling over salads or cheese. It is obvious to me that it was made with good intentions.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Deep, nutty roasted smell.

Reviewer2471737により Jan 24, 2012 に掲載

I have to admit, I was expecting a sweet a aroma, but when I smelled this almond oil, it was a more roasted and nutty smelling, but still delicious.

SMELLS LIKE FRENCH BREAD

Reviewer3110243により Mar 25, 2010 に掲載

I was expecting an almond smell, but was happy with the unexpected fragrance. It makes my lemon sugar body scrub smell like lemon cookies. I can't wait to try this on a salad, as suggested on the bottle.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great oil for hair and skin

5611215133537455395により Mar 29, 2015 に掲載

I have been using the oil for my hair mostly. Its smells so good, it has this almond flavor fragrance that makes you want to eat it. But I mostly use it on my hair. I tried it on my facial skin, it did not break me out.I have combination skin. I am liking this so far, and it has be 2-3 weeks since I purchased it. My hair feels healthy and I like to use it on my hair ends to prevent from splitting.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Tasty, but not what I was looking for

Reviewer1598154により Dec 23, 2011 に掲載

It is a good oil. I had purchased a larger bottle of a different brand at a Whole Foods store, and it was less expensive. I wanted this oil to replace that one. I guess I didn't pay attention to how many fluid ounces it contains. I was surprised to have paid so much for a small bottle. But, it does taste delicious. I bought it to put on my dry skin this winter. It is good, but next time I will want to find the same brand I bought that was more fluid ounces for the money. Thanks though. It is nice to be able to try new products.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I bought some products from you and mixed them together for my nails.

Reviewer1609780により Mar 21, 2008 に掲載

I mixed them with other products which I had and the results on my first try where better than expected. My nails are quickly getting back to normal.

good quality

Reviewer3216219により Nov 10, 2009 に掲載

I'm satisfied with the product, love it!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22