JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Dont Buy!

Reviewer2333457により Apr 26, 2012 に掲載

This thing is crap, it works on a formula which calcuates the bodyfat % from your weight, age and lenght, not the actual situation.

inaccurate

Reviewer2602849により Feb 06, 2012 に掲載

The product is not accurate as a adipometer. I do not recommend.

Not accurate

Reviewer3068627により Jan 23, 2009 に掲載

The differece between using calipers and this is about 15% for me. Don't get it if you have significant muscle mass.

Not for everyone...

Reviewer1374533により Jun 10, 2008 に掲載

I weigh 275 lbs and my wife weighs 125. It worked for her (but even still was high compared to measuring/calculating) and for me it just wouldn't work no matter how I tried. I wet my fingers and did it at night when I was most hydrated and everything that it says but no dice. I understand that being 275 lbs is a bit of body fat for it to measure, but when I tape myself and calculate it's around 28% which is hardly above range. I guess my point is that it's worthless.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It is inexpensive tool to check your bodyfat

Reviewer2219932により Apr 14, 2008 に掲載

It works OK, it calculates the bodyfat a little bit higher than I was expected but since I am using only that tool I can see that my bodyfat decreases with the time(I have been doing intensive cardio the last three months). I believe the micro chip that is inside calculates wrong it shows me fat :-)) (the forth setting) and I am skinny guy, ectomorph with tiny bones and hard gainer. That is OK, as long as the percentage is decreasing. It has that error probably because I gained 10 pounds the last year and a half (weight lifting) but I still look skinny. p.s. If you measure with wet hands it will show you less percentage of bodyfat. I would recommend it as an inexpensive tool to check for any fluctuations in the amount of the bodyfat.

Disappointed

4678123046280738523により Jun 02, 2014 に掲載

When I first tried it out I was pretty sure it was only using the numbers I imputed and not even using the sensors. It did and spit out a % however the accuracy I am not sure on. A few weeks later I tried to use it again, every single time I get "ERR". I double checked all the info, followed the instructions to a T and I still get the error message. After seeing reviews here and on Amazon, I regret not having read them sooner. I would not recommend this product at all.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1945274により Jul 24, 2011 に掲載

interesting product

Bien

5090656153626325176により Dec 15, 2014 に掲載

Bien

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

fit nd fresh body fat analyzer

Reviewer2310974により May 01, 2009 に掲載

this works great although i didnt like the answer!!!

accuracy

Reviewer1718720により Dec 21, 2007 に掲載

I was not satisfied with this because it was about 7-8% off from consistent fat percentage tests i've been taking every 2 weeks for several months. I would not recommend it

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11