JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Liquid Lecithin, 32 fl oz

Reviewer2094182により Feb 10, 2011 に掲載

I like the product. I used it many, many years ago and know what I was buying before hand. It is exactly what I wanted including the 32fl oz size bottle. The lecithin arrived in good order and in good condition. The lecithin was wrap very, very well. I was very surprised seeing all 8 bottles wrapped individually. Well done. Very Happy!

Poor Source of Phosphatidylcholine

Reviewer2390602により Jan 25, 2009 に掲載

The easiest way I've found to take this is to use liquid fish oil and a 2T shot glass. Pour in 1T of fish oil and then pour in the lecithin into the middle of the fish oil, forming an "egg yolk", then gulp it all down without squishing it around in the mouth first. Nonetheless, there are better alternatives available to get adequate phosphatidylcholine without the extra fat, calories and omega-6 present in this product.

My fault

Reviewer2191325により Apr 18, 2011 に掲載

I never thought Fearn Natural Foods would send out a GMO product. I've opened it so can't return it. I just want to remind people to always check for non-GMO products. Not bad tasting, but I'll stick with real food.

good stuff

Reviewer2506795により Jul 10, 2010 に掲載

product was as described.

Best Lecithin

Reviewer2310693により Apr 27, 2008 に掲載

I have tried different types of lecithin powder,instant etc.... This one is the best and I like it, even if it is a little bit messy.

Good Value

Reviewer3191152により May 30, 2008 に掲載

I choose this brand because it seemed like a good value for the price. I am using the liquid lecithin along with Virgin Coconut Oil to make a non stick oil for my stainless steel fry pans. This works great.

liquid lecithin

Reviewer3329766により Feb 14, 2009 に掲載

My first order of liquid lecithin was shattered when it arrived. iHerb immediately sent out another bottle which was not broken this time but the lid was cracked so I'm not sure that I would risk ordering this from here again. The product itself is great.

Great product!

Charleysmomにより Mar 03, 2011 に掲載

I actually bought this soy lecithin to mix with turmeric (curcumin) to help with absorption when I give it to my dog, who is fighting osteosarcoma (bone cancer). Fast shipping and packaged very well. Will definitely purchase from iHerb in the future.

Sticky!

Reviewer2047915により May 23, 2012 に掲載

Wow, this stuff is sticky and hard to use, but it did the job it was suppose to in my homeade lotion. Just know it is somewhat hard to work with.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product, great service, one question about the size

Reviewer2861851により Sep 26, 2010 に掲載

We use liquid lecithin mixed with canola oil to coat baking pans, grill accessories, crock pot, etc. - makes clean up ever so much easier! But one bottle lasts a long time. Wish I could get 16 oz instead of 32. This 32 oz supply will take a couple of years to use up.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 30