JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best mineral foundation I have tried

moimelodieにより Feb 08, 2014 に掲載

*** You can click my name ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! *** I love mineral makeup and this everyday minerals base is fantastic. The composition is very simple so out are most of the nasty chemicals you can find in other brands. And it does the job! The coverage can be build-up and it still looks very natural. It is also very easy to find your perfect shade as everyday minerals provide sets of 3 different shade tester at mini-price. The shade multi-tasking neutral is great for my fair skin with pink undertones. *** If you found this review helpful, please click the “helpful”-button below the review, thanks! ***

Love this make up!!

MyDewHerbにより Jun 08, 2014 に掲載

The great thing about mineral make up is that you can gradually build it's coverage, so this powder make up is perfect for me. My skin is regular and I have some sun spots and some blemishes (depends on the day of the month :/..) I love using this for the hot summer says because it will not irritate my skin and it makes the kin feel and look more even and clean. I already purchased my second package :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

worse than Matte base for combined skin type

OksanaMにより Oct 17, 2012 に掲載

Last time I ordered Matte base of that company, and liked it much more. The only criticism is that it dries combined skin, so you have to moisture your face well beforehand. And as for that foundation, in order to apply it properly, I had to use not regular Kabuki brush, as it took uneven amount of powder, but finishing Kabuki brush (which is rather big and not intended to be used on small areas). Also it doesn't put any cover on my skin (not that I have much to cover, but that is foundation, anyway). So generally, I would stay with Matte base next time.

商品 1 - 3 の合計 3