JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Like it

Allegoriaにより Jan 28, 2013 に掲載

The base is very light. I have a pale skin with pink undertone and was really surprised to see a very pale light beige colour. Nothing pink in it although they say that the product is for cool undertones. It's just very light beige which is not flattering on me. The coverage is light to medium. I did not find it mattifying. But I like the packaging! It has a special turning stopper to prevent base "travelling" all over the box. Good for taking to trips. And it's rather thin - one more plus to the packaging.

리뉴얼

Reviewer2624817により May 19, 2013 に掲載

제품 용기가 리뉴얼 되었네요. 더 깊어지고 튼튼해졌어요. 파우더 돌리는 부분이 부셔졌었는데 리뉴얼되고는 튼튼해졌어요. 색상은 그럭저럭..밝은 21호면 맞을듯. 전 피부가 흰편이라 선택했는데 사실 가루파우더다보니 별 차이는 없어요..

Light

5606716277590260182により Sep 24, 2013 に掲載

I like this because it doesn't feel like I'm caking on all this makeup. It lasts through the day although I do get shiny by mid-afternoon. It looks natural and lets your natural skin show through with some subtle enhancements. Good stuff, I'll buy it again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The BEST mineral foundation I've found within my price range!

LicensedMassageTherapistにより Jan 03, 2014 に掲載

I LOVE this stuff. Doesn't clog my pores, long lasting coverage, great color. I highly doubt I will be changing foundation any time soon.

great

Reviewer1598731により Aug 20, 2012 に掲載

I love this! great mineral powder!

Very Nice

5363854616902653604により Jun 28, 2014 に掲載

I would buy this again. Very comparable to other more expensive brands. I have sensitive skin and I've had no trouble.

fine power

5438962560661316323により Mar 21, 2014 に掲載

color is much with my skin color, is OK.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5527629278451491871により Mar 25, 2014 に掲載

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8