JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Ok but not great

Reviewer1172432により Nov 01, 2012 に掲載

First of all, I'd like to state that I have dry skin and I use a liquid foundation instead of a mineral foundation. This concealer, when I use on my bare skin, goes on ok but didn't even last 2 hours. It was like it just melted away. Then I applied moisturizer and a liquid foundation and it didn't last much longer. After that I tried setting it with a finishing face powder and it last a bit longer, but still not impressive. The colour is ok, but I wish it comes in an even lighter color. Overall it's ok but I probably would not buy again.

Too dark!

5314022820122351077により Feb 27, 2013 に掲載

This is one of the best concealers I've ever tried! It covers my acne and acne-scars well and stays on all day long. Unfortunately it is about two shades too dark for my pale scandinavian skin, so I can only use it during the summer or when I've used self tanner. I really wished there was a lighter shade of this concealer.

Très bon produit !!

missblacklineにより Feb 06, 2013 に掲載

Un très bon produit facile d'application ! j'ai pris en teinte light, hélas ça reste un pas assez lumineux vu mon teint très clair, mais sinon c'est un très bon produit !

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5491748472043136477により Jul 21, 2013 に掲載

good product.