JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Corrector

Elisabbにより Apr 01, 2013 に掲載

Me gusta muchísimo para difuminar el corrector, ya sea en la zona de la ojera o en cualquier zona donde lo aplique, aletas de la nariz, alguna imperfección....

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

one of the best EDM brush

pirlantaにより Jun 19, 2012 に掲載

This is an fabulous brush. I use it for eyes (1 moving for all eye:) ) and for undereye concealer. Sometimes I ise it for contouring my nose. I think Everyday Minerals brushes are ones of the best for mineral make up with reasonable price. I'm sure you will not be regret if you try it.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great brush for the under eyes area

namtocにより Sep 29, 2012 に掲載

This is quite a big and dense brush that I use to apply concealer on my dark circles, does a great job!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

un gros pinceaux pour les yeux

missblacklineにより Oct 23, 2012 に掲載

gros pinceaux pinceaux pour les yeux que j'utilise pour poser ma touche lumière mais vous pouvez poser et balayer une seule couleur avec aussi !

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Multitasking

mariposaにより Nov 20, 2012 に掲載

Perfect for applying cream eyeshadows all over the lid, eye concealer (love using it for this task) and facial concealer in large areas.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Un must de iherb

juliaphoenixにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

Recomendadísimo!!!!! En especial para difuminar el corrector. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good brush!

5296349702550680595により Dec 24, 2012 に掲載

Very soft. Perfect for concealing small areas!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Muy buena

ilunn1988により Jan 27, 2013 に掲載

La uso para difuminar el corrector y cumple su funcion a la perfeccion, me encanta. Es bastante pida pero muy suave.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I love it

5329436706466508031により Aug 18, 2012 に掲載

I use this brush 4 concealer and its great!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

GREAT!

5398480701459275071により Apr 19, 2013 に掲載

i actually bought it for blending concealer as i read here and its really perfect! :)

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »