JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 ご購入手続き
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,061

¥1,274

のセーブ: ¥212 (17 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Corrector

Elisabbにより Apr 01, 2013 に掲載

Me gusta muchísimo para difuminar el corrector, ya sea en la zona de la ojera o en cualquier zona donde lo aplique, aletas de la nariz, alguna imperfección....

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A useful brush

5170322243564634771により Jul 15, 2012 に掲載

This is an excellent brush for blending concealer under the eyes or on the sides of the nose, etc. It's a bit too big for my eyes, so I don't usually use it as a blending brush, but when I do it does a good job at that too.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

one of the best EDM brush

pirlantaにより Jun 19, 2012 に掲載

This is an fabulous brush. I use it for eyes (1 moving for all eye:) ) and for undereye concealer. Sometimes I ise it for contouring my nose. I think Everyday Minerals brushes are ones of the best for mineral make up with reasonable price. I'm sure you will not be regret if you try it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great brush for the under eyes area

namtocにより Sep 29, 2012 に掲載

This is quite a big and dense brush that I use to apply concealer on my dark circles, does a great job!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good brush

5174825662859074992により Sep 12, 2012 に掲載

useful for concealer

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I love it

5329436706466508031により Aug 18, 2012 に掲載

I use this brush 4 concealer and its great!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

un gros pinceaux pour les yeux

missblacklineにより Oct 23, 2012 に掲載

gros pinceaux pinceaux pour les yeux que j'utilise pour poser ma touche lumière mais vous pouvez poser et balayer une seule couleur avec aussi !

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Multitasking

mariposaにより Nov 20, 2012 に掲載

Perfect for applying cream eyeshadows all over the lid, eye concealer (love using it for this task) and facial concealer in large areas.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Un must de iherb

juliaphoenixにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

Recomendadísimo!!!!! En especial para difuminar el corrector. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very good brush!

5296349702550680595により Dec 24, 2012 に掲載

Very soft. Perfect for concealing small areas!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 31

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »