JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great to accompany Candidase

Reviewer3035278により Apr 09, 2016 に掲載

Very complementary to Candidase. So effective I have had to reduce the suggested dose.

good cleaner of extracellular junk

5537526896163288373により Apr 07, 2016 に掲載

good cleaner of extracellular junk

Best digestive for me

Reviewer1868309により Aug 29, 2015 に掲載

I have tried quite a number of different digestive enzyme brands and combinations, and this has been the best over all. I have multiple food allergies and have had digestive issues at the same time. This broad spectrum protection has quieted all indigestion I have had, even after eliminating problem foods.

Expensive but powerful

lionandtigerにより Nov 17, 2014 に掲載

Do not need much for fast action and resolution of symptoms. Very noticeable results.

Changed formula and name

5022557096052755122により Nov 05, 2014 に掲載

Virastop is now Enzyme Defense and they have removed the nattokinase. The only reason I purchased this is because it had serrapeptase and nattokinase. I will still use.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

5631321345545276821により Aug 23, 2014 に掲載

I was having trouble sleeping due to a weekend immune system. I notice I sleep deeper and longer while taking this. At first it did the opposite, maybe die off first couple days . Also I noticed circulation is way better. Being a guy and having optimal circulatoin is very important. ;)

Amazing!

Reviewer2865347により Aug 20, 2014 に掲載

Take those together with Enzymedica Candidase as sone as i feel a litel iritation down under, and it heals the fungus every time. I often take them when i feel a coold sneeking up on me alsow, and it cures me every time. They are a bit pricy, but realy worth it, i alwas have a bottel at home so i be ready when ever somethings going on in my body!

Virastop

4912290658336672044により Apr 23, 2014 に掲載

Fantástico!Lo he usado para combatir la candidiasis . Me ha dado muy buenos resultados usado junto con Candidase (de la misma marca) y Candida support de now foods, amén de todos los cuidados típicos ( jabón especial, ropa interior de algón, etc.)

Great product

adechamplainにより Apr 15, 2014 に掲載

I'm just starting on these and also doing the GAPS protocol to rectify gut dysbiosis and leaky gut. I thought this would also help for this. Since I'm doing many changes it's hard to know what is due to what but I think everything is helping. I also take the Digestion enzymes from the same company.

take when I get sick

kanacaにより Feb 09, 2014 に掲載

I take this with propolis and B12 and can feel the immune boost. It's supposed to also help with digestion of proteins and I'm sure it works because other Enzymedica enzymes I've tried have been super effective.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 76