JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Enzymedica pH basic 120

Reviewer1531009により May 07, 2009 に掲載

It really works! I've tried other products, but this one works best! I Highly recommend it!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Effective and easy to take

Reviewer2344847により Feb 01, 2015 に掲載

I have chronic acidosis mostly likely due to a chronic infection and heavy metals. Taking these capsules is easy to use compared to drops and they alkalize my body. This is something I've learned that I require to avoid more secondary illnesses like cold sores and colds.

Does the job

Reviewer3239514により Feb 12, 2009 に掲載

My itching stops everytime I get my ph 6.5 or greater

Great Product

Reviewer3158176により Sep 12, 2009 に掲載

Working well as per recommendations in "Enzymes" book. (also purchased from iHerb)

ph-basic

Reviewer2920503により Aug 30, 2008 に掲載

couldn't live without it

Fantastic Product

Reviewer2307356により Oct 12, 2009 に掲載

This product is extremely effective in leveling your body's PH. I love it and will never stop using it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It really helps with digestion.

Reviewer2657156により Mar 09, 2010 に掲載

I take them every morning and when I eat acidic food. It helps with digestion and you have a sample of pH strips with each bottle to test if you are in balance.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT -

Reviewer3271310により Mar 04, 2011 に掲載

Its enteric coated which means that it targets the correct tissue within the body thereby allowing it to be more effective. I had previously been taking NOW Super Enzymes die to the fact that my diet was pretty high in processed foods as well as a fair amount of animal fat/protein. For which I still prefer the NOW. Ive since modified my food intake to MUCH less animal products .. So, Ice switched to Enzymedica. I still have a fair amount of plant based preprocessed food though ( still on strict bedrest). Great product & helps with bowel regulation. Especially in conjunction with the refrigerated version of Udo's Super 8 & Barlean's refridgerated fish oil. Keep my body workin' properly

Great product!

Reviewer2993074により Apr 11, 2011 に掲載

These pH-Basic capsules really work. I've been taking them for over a year now and highly recommend them.

great product

Reviewer1041037により Jul 20, 2011 に掲載

I am using already second bottle. Very good results. I can survive without cystoprotec when I using this suplement. I recomend it for people with IC.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15