JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Buena composición pero no quita los mocos

5350625034459712986により May 14, 2015 に掲載

Se supone que la amylasa destruye los mocos, y lees la composición y lleva una buena cantidad....pero a mi no me quita los mocos. NO me hace nada o por lo menos no lo noto

Enzymedica, MucoSto

4695948332536196222により Nov 28, 2013 に掲載

It helps initially but not significant improvement later. Will consider other similar product

reliefatlast

Reviewer1063949により Oct 09, 2013 に掲載

I started this on 9/29/13,and cannot believe the junk it brought up out of me, along with the saline solution.it is miraculous,to say the least.i have had sinus trouble for over 30 years,along with several surgeries,to limited avail,will keep this in my necessary stash of meds.

Amazing Product!

5311435059808980587により May 13, 2013 に掲載

Bought this after having a persistent cough with lots of phlegm and mucuous. Noticed a significant difference after taking just two capsules! Have almost recovered completely now after taking 8 capsules in 3 days. Much more effective than flumicil or mucoslovan that the doctor has prescribed!Love it!

Helps with phelgm!

SereneInSingaporeにより Mar 12, 2013 に掲載

Took it when I had a bad out of sinus attack and it brought relief!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

SEEMS TO HELP SO FAR

Reviewer1641883により Aug 17, 2012 に掲載

So far these seem to help. Seems like less mucous, and less of a cough at night. Only recently started to take, so will have to continue on them, to know how affective they are long term.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

enzymes for sinus

truevitalityにより Jun 21, 2012 に掲載

Mucostop helps to enzymatically break down mucus build-up in the sinus cavities which can often lead to infection if left blocked

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Didn't cause any adverse reactions

Reviewer1325246により Jan 20, 2012 に掲載

This was prescribed by my doctor to take with a course of antibiotics, to try to break down the gut biofilm so that the antibiotics could penetrate. As such, I don't really know whether it worked or not, but I can say that it didn't cause the nausea and stomach discomfort of most other enzymes I've tried in the past. Note that it should be taken on an empty stomach, two hours after a meal, and one hour before.

WORKS

Reviewer2053243により Dec 13, 2011 に掲載

Mucostop really helps curb sinus or cold problems without drying you up or making you feel poorly.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

mucostop

Reviewer2093617により Oct 02, 2011 に掲載

I have had chronic Sinus problems for 40 years. Three operations, and no relief. However, since taking Mucostop and a daily Saline flush ( Neilmed ) I am having the most success ever. No or much reduced post nasal drip, less congestion too. When I feel good, I reduce my intake to 2 capsules once pef day. When I feel sinus congestion increasing, I increase. I would recommend this to all. Saline flush is crucial as well.

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています