JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Enzymedica GlutenEase and Enzymedica, Digest God Enzymes work fantastic together!

Reviewer2747140により May 15, 2012 に掲載

I prefer these two products (Enzymedica, Digest Gold Enzyme and Enzymedica, GlutenEase) together rather than alone. Both in my mind are at least a 4 star alone, but when you combine them together they both become a 5 star and really work hard to relieve bloating and the uncomfortableness of certain foods. They are both good products to use if you are on the SCD Diet (Special Carbohydrate Diet) to help with the healing process of the gut. Enzymedica has no hidden additives that will hurt your gut and like I said before it works along with the SCD Diet and does not bring any hidden ingredients that will make healing the gut more difficult. Not like some products that use Inulin or Maltodextrin as an additive. These two, Enzymedica, Digest Gold Enzyme and Enzymedica, GlutenEase are safe from any extra additives. You get what exactly what Enzymes it says on the back of the bottle nothing less and nothing more. AND, yes I believe it's worth the cost of the two products together.

Great product!

Reviewer2390522により Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

I have been using this product for about 6 monthes now for celiac and wheat allergy. I feel that I can tell a really big difference for the better.

gluten ease yes!

4770467214609639823により Dec 16, 2014 に掲載

My gut likes this product! Really

like these

Reviewer3046934により Jul 04, 2012 に掲載

I read that so far, there is no set standard measuring amount for the DPP-IV that is the active ingredient in these. But this number is "higher" than others so I chose it, as well as the brand is a good one. Other brands are in different measurement amounts so it's impossibe to compare huts to mgs to iu's, etc....

works fine!!

5678262372589288062により Dec 20, 2013 に掲載

Now I can eat small amounts of glutein without getting stomach ache.

somewhat effective

Reviewer2099778により Aug 26, 2012 に掲載

I have a wheat allergy, and find this enzyme product somewhat effective on both my histamine and gut reactions. I experienced better results with Glutenzyme from Pharmax, but iHerb does not (yet) carry it.

Enzymedica GlutenEase

Reviewer1327455により Oct 03, 2012 に掲載

I have not taken this product long enough to make a decision on how effective it is in reducing the effects of gluten intolerance.

Found it Cheaper

4752348341419266828により Jun 20, 2012 に掲載

I found the product cheaper. I also did not like the fact that I contacted IHerb about a hair under the plastic on lid. I did not get a response.

商品 1 - 8 の合計 8