Enzymedica, Digest, Complete Enzyme Formula, 180 Capsules

¥ 4104.02
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Best digestive enzyme I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1133232 From Wisconsin on Dec 20, 2007

This may cost a little more but is the only product that I have noticed a difference in my metabolism and digestion. I stay regular with little or no exercise, as I have MS and don't get about too easy. Great product!

The Best I've Tried

Posted by Reviewer3300605 From Tennessee on Jan 24, 2007

The Enzymedica Digest and other enzymes don't appear to have an equal. These enzymes are more expensive but they actually work. I've tried other brands but this is the best.

Best Digestive Enzymes on the Market

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Mar 24, 2007

Enzymedica Digest is truly a wonderful product. I have tried many other brands of digestive enzymes, and done lots of research. This product is the only one that works consistantly and gently on my digestive system. It is a lifesaver for my indigestion problems. It is more expensive than other brands, but Iherb has an excellent price.

Enzymedica, Digest, Plant Based Enzyems

Posted by Reviewer2433988 From Pennsylvania on Mar 05, 2008

Had a problem with bloating and nasty gas. This product has helped me tremendously after meals. Bowel movements are more regular. Helps aid digestion of heavy food or high fiber food. This product is a keeper.

Enzymedica, Digest

Posted by Reviewer1316801 From Minnesota on May 22, 2008

I have never taken these before. I happened to see these on your web site and debated between this and another product. I read the customer reviews and it seemed that even though these were higher in price, the customers thought it was worth it. I started taking these as soon as I got my order. And, I can say, I have seen results. What a relief. I will be ordering these again.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST