JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Thymulus Strong Immune Support

Reviewer1864729により Sep 02, 2008 に掲載

This is the only thymus supplement I found with polypeptide fractions, a necessary ingredient for thymus supplementation. The balance with the Chinese immunity herb Astragalus was a selling point for me. I trust this company and have had good response to the product.

Boost immune system

Reviewer1852611により Jun 25, 2008 に掲載

This product was recommended by my doctor to help boost my immune system. Along with other treatments, it is helping.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Why so many noxious fillers

Reviewer3000164により Dec 29, 2013 に掲載

The product formulation is excellent. I'll give it five stars. All the excipients brings it down to a three. C'mon ET there's no need for all that junk in the capsule. You'll get me back as a customer if you take that stuff out.

Illness Preventer

Reviewer1920385により Mar 30, 2009 に掲載

I always use this product when I feel an illness coming on and it usually stops it or lessens the time I am sick.

THYMULUS

Reviewer1391031により Nov 01, 2008 に掲載

INCREDIBLE STUFF--

Doctor prescribed this

Reviewer1852029により Sep 14, 2008 に掲載

for my wife. Seems to work well. Also she take the thyroid support too.

Cold Free

Reviewer3289119により Jun 11, 2009 に掲載

Use this alternating with Natrol My Defense. Get 1 cold a year while other people in office are sick regularly. Haven't had the flu in 12 years.

Support Your Immune System

Reviewer3325439により Apr 05, 2011 に掲載

This was prescribed to our family by our naturopathic doctor. It's great to take a few days a week to keep your immunity level up. Or you can take it when you're feeling rundown to try to forestall getting sick. If you do fall ill, you can take extra to help recuperate faster. Of course, check with your practitioner to make sure this supplement is right for you.

Good immune support

Reviewer1642118により Mar 17, 2012 に掲載

My husband uses this product every winter to boost his immune system to ward off colds and flu. It seems to work as he is seldom sick.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Finally on the right path to handling my allergies

Reviewer1700594により May 29, 2009 に掲載