JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Regular mainstay supplement....

Reviewer1700524により 10 08, 2008 に掲載

I live in a gray rainy climate. This product is helpful to alleviate symptoms of SADS. I have taken it for years and found iHerb to offer an excellent price for the quantity.

Natures best mood support

Reviewer1116163により 8 25, 2011 に掲載

Whenever life gets to you it's good to know that Good ol' StJohn is always there for you : )

Ms.

Reviewer1127755により 7 02, 2008 に掲載

This is a good price on a proven product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

There is better available.

5478362263823995606により 11 04, 2015 に掲載

I was using "Real Herbs St Johns Wort Complex, which is a unique formula which consist of both St Johns Wort herb powder and St John's Wort extract (0.3% Hypericin)" and thought I would try this brand because it seemed to be a better deal and seemed to have close to the same amount of ingredients. I was taking one in the morning and one in the evening of the other and noticed results. Once I changed to this brand I continued with one in the morning and another in the evening. I started noticing that it was not working as well as the other and I have had to up the dose to three a day and sometimes four. Even though this is only 50 mg less than the other, I have to take almost twice as much as the other brand. This does work and the quality is good but there are others that work better.

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4