JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good stuff

Reviewer1785576により Jun 17, 2010 に掲載

I have taken various resveratrol supplements over the years and have had the best results with this product. I have even acted as my own "test subject" and started and stopped using the product to validate the results. I can honestly say, I can feel the difference. My energy and alertness levels are much higher. This is good stuff and now take it every day.

Excellent

Reviewer1143909により Nov 15, 2009 に掲載

I have an underactive thyroid and I accidentally discovered that this product boosts my energy tremendously. This is the only resveratrol product that has this effect on me. The difference is like that between day and night. I'm never going to stop taking it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Caution if you have migraines

Reviewer2452252により Aug 27, 2010 に掲載

This product contains maltodextrin (free glutamic acid source) and gave me migraines.

Great for circulation

Reviewer2626043により Oct 31, 2011 に掲載

I have been taking this product for three years now. I have had two operations on my legs for circulation problems and endured constant swelling for years. Since taking this product swelling has all but disappeared. Can't attribute it to anything other than resveratrol.

very satisfied

Reviewer1183217により Nov 10, 2010 に掲載

this brand seems to really offer what it promises in regards to it bearing more Resveratrol than others. I opened one capsule to find the extract. It's definitely very concentrated red grape extract. I certainly recommend it.

Great product

Reviewer2193872により Sep 13, 2011 に掲載

No side effect at all with 2 per day, excellent effect on skin.

Great source

Reviewer2653144により Dec 24, 2009 に掲載

From my research one of the most potent cost effective capsules on the market. Unfortunately I'm currently taking only two a day. From what I understand 4-6 a day would be much more helpful.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A MOST EXCELLENT RESVERATROL PRODUCT!

Reviewer2626270により Jul 10, 2008 に掲載

Some say that Resveratrol may help with male "menopause" issues by acting as an aromatase inhibitor, thus helping to prevent excess estradiol as men age. This may operate in synergy with "Bio-DIM" products such as ARG-54140.

Discovering RESVERATROL

Reviewer1070204により Feb 04, 2009 に掲載

Feeling Much better, blood levels better

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Worked OK for the first couple of weeks

Reviewer3311622により Oct 15, 2009 に掲載

The first couple of weeks of taking this, I felt excellent. Since then I don't notice them working. My sister-n-law also takes them but she swears by them.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28