JA

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Great Product; Great Company Service

Reviewer2066857により Oct 03, 2008 に掲載

I take this product twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. This is one of the best probiotics as it doesn't need refrigeration and it was rated very highly by an independent consumer lab. I want to say how great the service was from iHerb. I am a US citizen living in South East Asia and it is hard to find a company that will ship products from the US to here, let alone one that does it so efficiently. Thank you! I shall be a return customer.

Great!

Reviewer2889865により Jan 26, 2009 に掲載

These work very well. I like that I can take them at any time during the day. It is not necessary to wait until after meals or on an empty stomach. I will order this again!

enzymatic IC Pearls

Reviewer2034536により Jun 25, 2009 に掲載

I have been using this product for the past 18 months, and I can say they absolutely work extremely well for people who suffer from chronic IBS. I was a big time sufferer, now I take 1 pearl each morning and another if I start to feel any stomach distress or nausea, and within a very little while...gone! It has changed the quality of my life.

Thank you!

Reviewer1387065により Nov 22, 2009 に掲載

I received my order of the Pearls IC today and began taking 3 a day. Within two days my nausea and heartburn which I had suffered with everyday for the last three years had subsided. My energy has increased drastically, I am sleeping better, and the depressed feeling I had from feeling so lousy all the time has lifted. I will never stop using this probiotic.

Amazing!

Reviewer3220958により Jan 05, 2010 に掲載

I've had amazing results with the IC Pearls. Now in my 50's I've had a problem with digestion, bloating, and gas. These really have made a huge difference. I tried them based on the other reviews and was not disappointed. I will purchase again and again.

awesome!!!!

Reviewer2151024により Mar 20, 2009 に掲載

These are a God sent i was always irrugular and have lots of gas and these keep all that under control. I was not always so bloated all the time. Thanks again. I have priced them other places and the price can't be beat.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Suffering for years....until now!!

Reviewer2887861により Jul 31, 2008 に掲載

I have suffered for years with bloating, etc. With these pills I saw relief after 2 weeks. I became more regular, no bloating, no more embarrassing stomach growling. I like yogurt, but not enough to eat as much as it would have taken for positive effects. I even lost a few inches off the stomach because of the lack of bloating. Great product and delivery was very quick. I appreciate your low shipping rates. Will use your company and this product often. Thank you.

good product

Reviewer3358176により Apr 29, 2008 に掲載

Helps repopulate the lower bowel. Most probiotic work in the upper bowel so this is a helpful product. Not as potent so I take 3 at a time.

Enzymatic Therapy Probiotic Pearls, IC

Reviewer2218377により Nov 22, 2008 に掲載

It helps relieve constipation, keeps GI tract moving.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Enzymatic Therapy, Pearls IC, Intensive Care Probiotics, 30 Capsules (EMT-04363) 14738

Reviewer2073677により Jul 03, 2009 に掲載

We have been taking these for months and have been amazed at how helpful they have been in several intestinal problems. Noticeably better than other forms of probiotics

商品 1 - 10 の合計 70