JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

helps to relax

5051878325022925295により Dec 24, 2015 に掲載

Seems to be working, helps to relax.

Calming!

Reviewer2416342により Sep 12, 2013 に掲載

Good product!

Works for me

Reviewer1487592により Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

I was recommended to take these to keep stress down. I can tell a calmness difference when i take these as opposed to when i dont take them.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

L-Theanine

Reviewer2051400により Oct 26, 2010 に掲載

A friend suggested this to help me with my insomnia. It does not have any adverse side effects, which is important to me. It really seems to help put me to sleep. However, I have noticed that I often wake during the night when I take this. I usually go right back to sleep so it isnt a big issue, but I would prefer sleeping though the night without the interruption.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

So far my favorite theanine

Reviewer1139510により Oct 26, 2009 に掲載

I don't know why these would work any better than another brand of pretty much the same thing but for some reason they do.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Helps stress

Reviewer2363248により Aug 26, 2009 に掲載

This produt does seem to help my stress level. My husband and I kept 4 of the grandchildren for 10 days over the summer and I survived by taking 3 of these a day. It did seem to help keep me sane.

Good Product

Reviewer1005432により Apr 14, 2009 に掲載

Helps to relax me. I can definitely notice a difference when I don't take it.

Not For Me

Reviewer1413231により Mar 16, 2009 に掲載

I've tried several brands of L-Theanine, and none help anxiety or insomnia.

Relaxing

Reviewer1875030により Oct 02, 2008 に掲載

Really helps with anxiety. Take one in the Am and PM and gives a sense of well being.

better than Lunesta

Reviewer1760262により Jun 19, 2008 に掲載

These work great for helping me relax enough to be able to fall sleep. They also make me calmer, so if I wake up, I am able to fall asleep again within a minute or two. This was not the case with Lunesta. They are also wonderful for staying calm during the day. I take 100 mg for daytime use and 400 mg for sleep. They work so well on my fiance that he cannot take them during the day, and only needs 100mg to fall asleep.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 14