JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

best B complex

Reviewer2347543により 12 28, 2009 に掲載

this is the best B complex formula I have ever used, very relaxing to the nervous system, highly recommend for women or anyone with fatigue or stress.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great quality at a great price.

Reviewer1321035により 2 06, 2010 に掲載

All supplements are not created equal and neither are manufacturers. I trust ET and their commitment to a clean and pure product.

Great Product!!

Reviewer1002565により 5 06, 2010 に掲載

Just like the box says, "Fatigued to Fantastic"...very accurate statement!!!

excellent

Reviewer1933721により 2 26, 2011 に掲載

as above this too has improved my very low energy levels

Better Quality B vitamin

Reviewer1055349により 7 10, 2010 に掲載

Definitely better than other B-complex vitamins we have tried. Helpful for stress, fatigue, focus and mood.

Delivers on promise

Reviewer1027126により 4 29, 2010 に掲載

I am a big fan of the Enzymatic products in general but this in particular is my favorite-It's tasty easy and really works-especially if you are going through some hormonal changes.

Get's me going!

Reviewer2363483により 9 08, 2009 に掲載

This product was recommended to me by a nutrition therapist and I love it! I can honestly say I see a difference, it's the perfect start to my day. I also love the Adrenal Stress End.

I give it an A...

Reviewer1876788により 7 03, 2008 に掲載

I think the product is great but I have noticed that I am developing a bit of a tolerance to the supplement in that I don't get the energy boost that I did when I first started taking the product. I do feel better when taking it and will continue using the product.

Energy Boost

Reviewer1697258により 1 30, 2009 に掲載

Haven't needed my afternoon nap since taking this.

very happy

Reviewer2136385により 4 15, 2009 に掲載

I am very happy with your product for all the years i am ordering it

商品 1 - 10 の合計 42