JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

This works

Reviewer1825304により Jan 21, 2014 に掲載

In May I had a blood test which showed that my omega 3 level was 3.5, the normal range is suppose to be 8.0. High risk level is less than 4. My doctor wanted me to take fish oil, but the gel caps were always so big, until I found these. The gel caps are small and I take 3 a day. My level is now up to 7.4 almost normal and I've been taking them 7 mos. my DPA, ALA, DHA, and EPA have all improved dramaticaly also. I'm very pleased with this product.

Its the best fish oil

MrOsloにより Aug 02, 2013 に掲載

Period.

great product

5549726224653791909により Feb 02, 2013 に掲載

a España me ha legado en 15 días, sin ningun problema. Usa mi código y obtén $10 de descuento en tu primer pedido! felicidades iHerb!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Easy to swallow, no fish burps

WildSweetVermontにより Jun 25, 2012 に掲載

Very good quality in a brand I trust. I don't like horse pills, even slippery ones, and these are nice and small and easy to swallow. In my home it's used for skin, brain, joints, inflammation, etc. to good effect. Always check in with your own doctor/healing team to make sure that a supplement (or dosage) is right for you. Here's to your good health! :)

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

very good quality at a great price!

Reviewer1012520により Jun 08, 2012 に掲載

very good quality at a great price!

Superior Freshness Quotient

Reviewer2830594により Apr 14, 2012 に掲載

Fish oil is especially susceptible to spoilage; starts occurring in the first few hours of a catch. 'E-3' has been addressing this since before it was widely known the risks associated with consuming oxidized oils. Catch-point production using cold press processing is essential; followed by the addition of rosemary extract ensures shelf life.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product

Reviewer1598371により Jun 13, 2011 に掲載

Pure omega 3. Works great.

Omega-3 Fish Oil

Reviewer1004434により Mar 19, 2011 に掲載

Good source of omega-3 fish oil without the after taste. Product did change a while back and is not quite as potent as it was before. There used to be a fishy smell when opening a new bottle but now there is no odor whatsoever.

great

rudiaryにより Oct 04, 2010 に掲載

Works very well. No after taste even if you don't eat when you take it.

Reviewer1315035により Sep 05, 2010 に掲載

My husband loves this product. He insists on this fish oil.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 57