JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Blessed Relief

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2128490により Jul 15, 2010 に掲載

A favorite product for many years now. With celiac and having had ulcers, this is the most natural stomach healer I can recommend. Strong licorice taste is quickly offset by remarkable results. Ideal for those who suffer from digestive complaints and even acid reflux.

Helps out with digestion

Reviewer1553885により Apr 30, 2008 に掲載

It's not, by any means, a fix for GERD symptoms, but it does lessen them. While some people derride the taste, I actually like it.

Works great

Reviewer1327155により Dec 17, 2007 に掲載

Enzymatic Therapy DGL works great for acid reflux. I have tried other brands and find I prefer the taste and texture of this one. Also, if you don't care for the anise flavor, ET makes a chocolate flavored one.

Soothing licorice

Reviewer2777181により Dec 15, 2011 に掲載

Works great to ease my chronic gastritis.

Immediate relief

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2169605により Dec 01, 2013 に掲載

I take these in the morning right after my 'empty stomach' supplements. I used to have such a terrible time with those now no problem to wait til I'm supposed to eat, and doesn't interfere with the effectiveness with the other supplements. I have yet to try them before every meal, but have taken them instead of antacids when having occasional problems after eating, and they take me from doubled over to ok in minutes. I haven't tried sugarless or ultra but these taste good, and noticed ultra has less glycine, plus not always in the mood for chocolate, so will stick with these. Thanks iHerb! :-)

商品 1 - 5 の合計 31