JA

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Too Expensive !

saynotorxdrugsにより Sep 22, 2015 に掲載

Good B12, but too expensive. Get the Jarrow B12 1000mcg (1mg) 100 pills for about the same price!

Not much energy

Reviewer1905819により Apr 12, 2015 に掲載

The is an easy way to get B12, but I did not feel any energy.

Best methylcobalamin

Reviewer1530118により Apr 03, 2014 に掲載

Not all methylcobalamin is the same, there are huge differences in potency and it's not about the mg's. This is the best B12 I've tried. Most sublingual methylcobalamin has no noticeable effect on me. (No B12 alleviates my tiredness, but good B12 products make me sleep deeper.) This works better for me than some 10 mg products. Combined with some adenosylcobalamin the effect is very noticeable. Just don't chew it, but place it under your tongue or lip for maximal absorption.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

My MB-12 of choice

phillaにより Dec 31, 2013 に掲載

After trying many brands and strengths of MB-12 I tried this after following lengthy discussion threads at phoenixrising. Hard to discern between various brands sometimes, but I will prefer this over the Jarrow product from now on. Tabs are not too big either.

Excellent

5147069983398097122により Nov 23, 2013 に掲載

Good product but there should be larger bottles eg.100 or 200 tablets

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

food based B-complex is working better for my energy support...

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

i read about this product at a site forum called Phoenix Rising and decided to try it,it IS the Methyl B12 superior form but my body is not getting the energy it needs from it as it gets it from B-complex's that are based on a whole food with high B12 and not on synthetic B's.also,this product irritate my gums with its sweetener content ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent B12 for methylation

Reviewer2140768により Oct 04, 2012 に掲載

Effective form of B12 that tastes great and is fast-dissolving. I chew them and let the product diffuse through the membranes of the mouth, which only takes a minute or so. I take B12 early in the day, which tends to have an energising effect. This product is invaluable if you are an under-methylator in which case you may feel fatigued, irritable, susceptible to hayfever, have elevated homocysteine and suffer from sleep problems. You might also benefit from taking extra methionine, however I would not suggest supplementing methionine in the absence of B12 plus a B-complex because B vitamins are essential in driving the methylation cycle and lowering toxic homocysteine levels.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Really not that good

tigerchoにより Aug 31, 2012 に掲載

Inferior to similar products here. I'm dissapointed, since Enzymatic Therapy are a respectable brand

This is very effective.

Reviewer2914205により Feb 17, 2012 に掲載

This product is somewhat solid and I can have more time to melt it down in my mouth.

Enzymatic Therapy, B12 Infusion

Reviewer2167095により Jul 21, 2011 に掲載

Have not taken this yet, will update when I do. Update July 21 2011: This is one of the most potent methylcobalamin supplements I have taken so far.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21