JA

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Good product

Reviewer2846185により Nov 06, 2007 に掲載

Helps with systemic candida overgrowth

high quality product

Reviewer1985629により Nov 26, 2007 に掲載

Many brands out there, but this is my favorite.

highly recommend

Reviewer1000074により Aug 05, 2010 に掲載

great product for irritable bowl disorder.

Healthy Digestion

Reviewer1506882により Dec 07, 2007 に掲載

I take these daily; small, painless, and supposedly good for you. Can't say one way or the other, but my health practitioner swears they work.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The best that I have tried

Reviewer2621481により Apr 24, 2009 に掲載

Easy to swallow, cute tiny pearl size. Seem to be helping with my slight constipation. Will keep on taking this.

Perfect Pearls

Reviewer1920349により Jul 02, 2009 に掲載

These aren't just pretty, though they are pretty, they're also tiny and very easy to swallow. Perfect for when you don't have time for, or don't like, yogurt.

The best product ever!

5331241432368947033により Jul 24, 2014 に掲載

I got IBS and my main problem is stomach ache and bloating. I have tried probiotics before - the strongest ones and they all got me just extremely bloated. I gave up on the probiotics because I didn't get any benefits. But then I read about these amazing probiotic pearls and they are enteric coated which means they enter your intestines without being destroyed by your stomach acid. I feel less bloated! I recommend these pills.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps with burning sensation in stomach

Reviewer1135202により Sep 17, 2008 に掲載

I have GERD and take Prelosec. However I still had burning pain. The burning pain went away once I started taking these pills. Seems like they help with whatever was happening in my stomach.

Very convenient

Reviewer2399310により Dec 03, 2008 に掲載

Love these for the convenient bubble packs and because my 12 year old doesn't balk at swallowing them! I alternate between this and the IC version.

Acidophilus Pearls