JA

日本語 (0)
    並び替え

Relief

Reviewer1941531により 2 12, 2010 に掲載

I've been on a generic of Prilosec for at least a year and my doctor had recommended I increase the dosage. Thanks to Acid Ease, I'm off the prescription drug and am doing fine. I'm relieved to be off the heavy drug and happy to find relief from acid reflux in a safer way.

works for me!

Reviewer1664761により 8 24, 2009 に掲載

I have chronic problems with acid reflux, but have been taking two capsules daily, with breakfast and dinner. My need for antacid tablets has fallen way off. No complaints at all, and glad to have something that helps without preventing my stomach from making the acid that's necessary to digest food and absorb nutrients.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Acid-Ease truly eases acid!

Reviewer3009626により 1 16, 2007 に掲載

I love this product. I have acid reflux and have been unable to tolerate any prescription drugs for my condition. Acid-Ease came to my rescue and has helped not only relieve the pain but actually healed my esophagus as well. I am ever so grateful.

Great for Indigestion

Reviewer2061099により 5 19, 2008 に掲載

I like this product for indigestion, or that too full, bloated feeling you can get after a large meal. It also helps to take it in between meals if you are experiencing gas, stomach upset, etc. It is gentler than other enzymes formulas because it does not contain any protein digesting enzymes and actually helps you digest the food in your stomach instead of shutting down digestion with an antacid.

Really helps!

Reviewer2000421により 12 10, 2008 に掲載

I have hyperacidity and stomachaches and gas pains everyday.. this helps tremendously! And as you age you dont have as many digestive enzymes so you need to take supplemental enzymes.

worked well

Reviewer2153251により 4 15, 2009 に掲載

I was having terrible pain every time I ate. I'm normally very healthy. I cut out wine and coffee and took this. After two weeks I feel fine! I did notice a big difference immediately when taking this before meals.

Another Good Homeopathic medicine

Reviewer1077786により 4 05, 2008 に掲載

I'm beginning to wonder about prescription medicines. This product works for my daughter, when the prescription meds did not.

Excellent stuff

Reviewer1227420により 4 25, 2010 に掲載

Very gentle on sensitive stomachs. Works like a charm

Good and effective product

Reviewer1620993により 10 07, 2012 に掲載

Friend of mine recommended a similar product for acid reflux. When I researched it on iHerb I found Acid Ease and have used it now for about a month. It works very well and does reduce the problems I was having with acid reflux. Certainly is a worth while product. UPDATE: After a year or two of using this formula I report that I stopped having Acid Reflux after using this product for several months. Now I only take the product when I feel digestive upset coming on at bedtime. My Acid Reflux problem is solved. Excellent product.

Acid reduction

Reviewer1024001により 1 11, 2011 に掲載

Very effective in relieving acid indigestion. Fast acting and more natural than O.T.C. components. Highly recommend

商品 1 - 10 の合計 33